Reviews for Never Again
He's such a sweetie!
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I luv this story
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so sweet 3 I love Bemmett. (: And that scene was completely unexpected, but it's a favorite.
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love it ] this was one of my favorite parts in the show and you did awesome writing it
kittenamos chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You showed so much emotion in this story and I loved it. I can really see these thoughts being Emmett's during this part of the show. Great story and keep writing.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Call me a hopeless romantic, but that was my favorite scene of the whole season.
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was sweet and lovely... thank you! I like that he regretted his actions right after and had to have a push to FINALLY do what his heart was telling him.
LilyWaters chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great story!
MelodicMisery chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww! I love seeing things from Emmett's point of view 'cause the show is the girls'. He's so sweet and I felt so bad for him, even though it was him who broke up with her, and of course I felt bad for her, too. You wrote them both wonderfully and I don't know if you looked back at the show or just remembered but nice job on using the exact lines. _ Great job! I loved this!
Kiley chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Soo cute!
JDSeeker101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Loved it!

You can really capture and write the emotion into the story. GREAT JOB! ;D
Akward Alex chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love you oneshots their always great!

I agree if I owned the show it would be all Bemmett (haha my iPod recognizes 'Bemmett' as a word)

And seeing as you are taking requests... I have two things that I would like to see, just putting it out there,

I would like to see Emmett and bay (duh) discussing how toby asked him to go to the festival and he doesn't want to because they dont even bother to learn what they asked him, you know kind of showing Emmett's annoyance for hearing people's ignorance, besides Bay.

Then I'd also like to see bay and maybe daphane surprise the guys by secretly going to the St. Louis concert. They could go together or just Bay idk this is why I'm telling you. I just think I'd be nice because I think Emmett's going to be annoyed over 50% of the time thier, no one even tries to talk to him, no one speaks his language... Idk and then he turns around and it's his favorite person.

If you don't wanna I get it, I have tried to write and it's sometimes not awesome.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
LOVED IT!
NorseGoddess23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awwwwwwwwwwe i almost cried after seeing that episode when he talked and just now when i read it again it's so cute and awesomely adorable. anywho i love it you should make another one of them.