Reviews for Letters to Catnip
KShade chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Nice
dwarfperson chapter 32 . 8/14/2012
i would be your beta, but im not a registered one :P
I am reading broken, its great so far! keep going!
Thanks,
Dwarf x
LeTongW chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
Happy Birthday!
Annie Cresta 1 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
really6 really good
calin na gaeilge chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
awww its over ... well sorta ... it was really good ... )
Guest chapter 31 . 7/6/2012
EEEEEKKKKK
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
*sniff sniff* AWWWWWW THE GIRL WHO SCREAMED -aka ari-
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
AHHHHAHHH GREAT :D
THE GIRL WHO SCREAMED -aka ari-
TomiWhoCanEdit chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
YES! I read the first, like, 10 chapters of this, but then I completely forgot the title, and lost it forever! But I found it again! YAY! :D Now, I shall read it ALLL! :)
Professor Mathematics chapter 31 . 6/2/2012
I loved this story! I cannot believe it is already over!
dwarfperson chapter 31 . 5/18/2012
i loved this story and im sincerely sad to see it end :( It was really good and i almost cried at how sweet the ending was :') may you writem any more amazing stories and if you do, i'l be reading them!

#An Emtional Dwarf
incalescent-reylo chapter 31 . 5/13/2012
AWESOME!
Orange Nightlock chapter 31 . 5/13/2012
That was amazing! I really did enjoy it, and I'm soooo sad it's over! It really was awesome!
Browniangel chapter 31 . 5/12/2012
Congratulations on completely this great story which I truly enjoyed reading.

I was happy that things are looking up for Erica. Her parents are no long upset with her. She able to enjoy Christmas with her family.

I love how now she understand her parents bond they have for each and love for their family. She was able to express her feeling to her parents and now she understand why they felt the way did.

I love how Haymitch is part of their family tradition because he is family and needs to be with them.

I love the speech that Peeta that tells to remember everyone that is with them and have left them that was so sweetie when Haymitch mention Maysilee Donner then Katniss added Madge. That was so beautiful, then the moment of silence, I did get a little teary eyed.

I was surprised that Lucio show up to talk with Erica. Wow he came to apologize to Erica for how he acted, it must have been hard for him to admit that. I was so happy that they worked things out and now she understand what love is.

I almost had a heartache when that letter from Tizen show up. I was happy that she didn't hide it from Lucio but was honest. I love how Lucio reacted he was right to remind her of the last time she found a letter. I was happy that Erica agree not to write Tizen and be happy with Lucio. It was a little sad that Erica and Ophelia were not good friends any more but Ophelia she had to Erica that she had feels for Lucio for it she never did. Awesome ending to this story...Will be looking forward to any new story's you write in the future...
maryclumsykatherine chapter 31 . 5/11/2012
Awww! That was precious(: I loved it!