Reviews for Symbolic
IHaveDeactived chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Your smiley is like Charles' telepathy. It controls you. _ Good job! The Angst Angel has hit you.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Really wonderful, beautiful and sad! Poor Eric, he just can't let go! Love how he associate red with his mother and purple with Charles the two people he cares the most and how he could never escape them...their memories!
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very interesting character study. (And it finally explains why the guy wears so horribly clashing colours. ;) I loved all the details and meaning you gave this. I suppose my least favourite paragraph was the first; I felt that the question of whether blood or death should come first somehow disrupted the flow of ideas... Despite this little detail, good job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
oh wow damn i liked it nice
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
At first I was like "Ummm why is Erik thinking about colors right now..." and then you blew my mind by talking about his costume. The last awesome. Great job.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
oh my God, i love this so much. anything having to do with colors/color theory/character study-esque things are just the BEST. even if they're kind of drabbly, lol. but still, me gusta~ ;D

uhg, and now i am SO tired. it's 6 in the morning and i just spent the last three hours or so writing two chapters of The Loveliest Nightmare; all 9,000-something words of the combined. oh, God... D:

anyway, i love all your stuff and now i'm off to bed! ciao!