Reviews for Faberrittana 4 Spring Break
All is forgiven.
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Quinn is gonna get it.
DenialLiar chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
HOt and Angsty ! PLEASECONTINUE ! THATS a PAIN in the Ass Story !
fatima343 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
i love it
beaner008 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
this was wonderful. i love how you write these girls. keep up the good work. can't wait for the next one
areid731 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Don't usually like faberrittana stories but I love yours PLEASE continue
gleerulesx chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
this was an amazing story i loved it. if you do another one can you do one more about brittany i love her so much. anyway amazing cant wait for your next one if there is
Intreeged chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Liked it! Not much else to say. ;)
stacprit chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Okay, I will admit when I first saw the length of this chapter after anticipating it so much, I was a little disappointed but yet it was a great chapter. Okay, I would have loved the discipline part dragged out a little more but a lot of emotion was expressed in a few words and that made it pretty awesome! I am a glutton for the punishment part but the emotion around it is also very appreciated! Look forward to what you come up with next!
Readsalot86 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I think I'm in love with this story, you did an awesome job!
Youdecidedthis chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Another fantastic chapter, Nayafan. I always love seeing the hesitance to discipline, and the resolve to do so despite. I think this chapter was a great example of why some of us love this group together so much. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
TrustInFaith chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I loved. I hope you make another faberittana.
Bottle It Up25 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
cool story
TrustInFaith chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I love it.. I hope you post soon.
cpasq9 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I love that Santana involved Rachel and Brittany in the decision. Can't wait to see what happens. Great chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »