Reviews for New Beginnings
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 11/24
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it and loved the changes you had Harry and the Malfoys lead.
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 10/23
A Dramione! Oh you really know how to spoil your readers! Too bad for Rose and Scorpius shippers though. XD

I love the brood that Harry and Severus set-up. No wonder they had to evacuate the flat. They're overflowing with children. xD

I kind of wish there were descriptions for all of their little mini-me(s). We only have Julius'. xD

Very lovely read. I enjoyed it immensely. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 10/23
Very interesting court battle and testimonies.

Yay for Hermione! I suggest she move to America too! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 10/23
Very sweet family affair. :)

I laughed when I imagined Luna and Mrs Longbottom.. It's kind of funny to think about them interacting.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 10/23
Isn't it lucky that it's Severus doing the 'Harry hunting'? It took him about five minutes to figure out name and location. XD

Looks like Harry is really lucky. A reunion with Severus and a birthing of their kid all on the same day! :D

I still wonder though, why Cissy never mentioned anything about Severus during Draco and Lucuis' trial.. Didn't Harry clear Severus' name? Hmm.. I'd take a guess and say the Malfoys were not aware of the relations between the two men until the Weasleys and Harry had a falling out and that also includes the time it took to clear the Potion Master's name.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/23
Luna's here! This is getting better and better! XD

..and Hermione's coming to her senses! Yippee to that! :D

I'm glad to hear about Neville and Minerva too.

I love the Malfoys too.. :D

Welcome back Severus! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 10/23
I love Wizarding America.. xD

I miss Hermione, I hope she finally bumps her head and realize that it would be wasted on Ron. :P

Yay! Cissy is with Sevvy! I love it! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 10/23
Have I mentioned I love EWE? The HP Universe has so much more potential if given the chance.

Well that answers my question about Severus.. I'm excited about the pregnancy.. But.. I want Severus! I'm thinking if our dear Potions Master really did survive, Harry's disappearing act will make it a lot harder for any reunion. XD

Patapon? The sounds are addictive.. Should I be OC and ask if PSPs were already available in 1990s? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/23
Well, this certainly looks promising. :D

I wonder why Harry thought of Severus.. Hmm..
YamiDuo chapter 11 . 6/29
Very good.
volfan chapter 11 . 6/29
I had forgotten how much I loved this story. So happy that I found it again. Love Harry and Severus getting their happy ending together.
MAFITA chapter 11 . 4/27
I absolutely adored this fic! :D Very different from the normal "Harry goes to the US" type of fic. I'm very glad I read it! And I'll be reading more soon! Kisses!
Blubule chapter 11 . 4/27
I loved this story. It's beautiful and well written.
I'm glad that Harry and Severus are now happy with their friends and family :)
Hunnypooh chapter 3 . 3/30
Random comment: if the unnamed electronic store that Harry bought all that stuff from was a Best Buy, no he wouldn't have been paid on commission for all that. he would have had a really good record for the month though!
On task comment: really good stuff so far! keep up the good work!
xikum chapter 10 . 3/1
I adore this story. It's not the first time I have read it - I only wish it was also archived elsewhere, just in case - to be sure this gem doesn't ever get lost!