Reviews for New Beginnings
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 11 . 4/20
I absolutely adore this! Fantastic job writing this, seriously top notch!
Geistervogel chapter 11 . 3/20
thanks for the story :)
Kate Snape21 chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
just saying but if i was them and i had someone who hadn't woken in months just sit up and say someones name i would have screamed and ran out of the room and not go back in there haha but its a good story so far, i hope Sev and harry meet again and get back together before the baby is born :)
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Great story love it so exciting and sweet
Jissy2013 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
Awesome love it
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Love it
Exosuho1991 chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
This was quite interesting, like how you allow Draco and Hermione end together after that brat of Ron did what he did. Nice ending and lovely story. Short but lovely.
Ms.Spirit chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
This was perfect.
flower pot girl chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
Great story.
schulyr2 chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
As I read this story again I just wanted to say thanks for sharing it with us
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Well that was a lovely read. I needed a bit of an escape myself and this bit of fluff and romance came along just at the right time. :-D A nicely crafted and well rounded story that did not leave me feeling wanting when I was done. Great job! :-D
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
ADORABLE
EmeraldBabe chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
That was a fab story. Thank you.
xikum chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
I already Posted at the end of Ch 10 & 11 long ago, so had to do it here: I enjoyed this fic. I had read it before, long ago, it seems. When I re-discovered it, I knew it would be well worth another read; and so it was. Peaceful and loving, with Luna in her gentle wisdom, redemption for Hermione, and the others learning new ways (except Ron, who at least is given another chance - I never did agree with JKR that Ron was a true friend of Harry). And of course, my favorite ship. Thank you for a lovely treat for me to read again over the holidays.
hawkswench chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
I have enjoyed this story and your writings.