Reviews for New Beginnings
Exosuho1991 chapter 11 . 7/23
This was quite interesting, like how you allow Draco and Hermione end together after that brat of Ron did what he did. Nice ending and lovely story. Short but lovely.
Ms.Spirit chapter 11 . 7/6
This was perfect.
flower pot girl chapter 11 . 6/24
Great story.
schulyr2 chapter 11 . 5/23
As I read this story again I just wanted to say thanks for sharing it with us
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 11 . 4/15
Well that was a lovely read. I needed a bit of an escape myself and this bit of fluff and romance came along just at the right time. :-D A nicely crafted and well rounded story that did not leave me feeling wanting when I was done. Great job! :-D
ADORABLE
EmeraldBabe chapter 11 . 2/7
That was a fab story. Thank you.
xikum chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
I already Posted at the end of Ch 10 & 11 long ago, so had to do it here: I enjoyed this fic. I had read it before, long ago, it seems. When I re-discovered it, I knew it would be well worth another read; and so it was. Peaceful and loving, with Luna in her gentle wisdom, redemption for Hermione, and the others learning new ways (except Ron, who at least is given another chance - I never did agree with JKR that Ron was a true friend of Harry). And of course, my favorite ship. Thank you for a lovely treat for me to read again over the holidays.
hawkswench chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
I have enjoyed this story and your writings.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it and loved the changes you had Harry and the Malfoys lead.
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
A Dramione! Oh you really know how to spoil your readers! Too bad for Rose and Scorpius shippers though. XD

I love the brood that Harry and Severus set-up. No wonder they had to evacuate the flat. They're overflowing with children. xD

I kind of wish there were descriptions for all of their little mini-me(s). We only have Julius'. xD

Very lovely read. I enjoyed it immensely. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Very interesting court battle and testimonies.

Yay for Hermione! I suggest she move to America too! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Very sweet family affair. :)

I laughed when I imagined Luna and Mrs Longbottom.. It's kind of funny to think about them interacting.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Isn't it lucky that it's Severus doing the 'Harry hunting'? It took him about five minutes to figure out name and location. XD

Looks like Harry is really lucky. A reunion with Severus and a birthing of their kid all on the same day! :D

I still wonder though, why Cissy never mentioned anything about Severus during Draco and Lucuis' trial.. Didn't Harry clear Severus' name? Hmm.. I'd take a guess and say the Malfoys were not aware of the relations between the two men until the Weasleys and Harry had a falling out and that also includes the time it took to clear the Potion Master's name.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Luna's here! This is getting better and better! XD

..and Hermione's coming to her senses! Yippee to that! :D

I'm glad to hear about Neville and Minerva too.

I love the Malfoys too.. :D