Reviews for Random Thoughts
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/8
This was really creative. Sexy as well to.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was awesome!
naughtynati chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hot damn that was good...what a shame you're not planning to continue. I know you've indicated this story is complete but I'm gonna hit follow just in case you change your mind or maybe the boys change it for you ;)
Nola17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I like this story very much, it is funny and sexy at the same time. Maybe one day the story of these two men will continue? At the end I had the feeling I would like to know more about them, but maybe it was only Jasper doing it. ;-)
Sunny Hanson chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
LOVED how you kept their abilities cannon, great idea!

There's so much left open ended, you could write a couple more lemony chapters and have some fun with those two. And just in case you do, I shall put this on alert! *fingers crossed*
Fliberty chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was good fun!

You stopped before we got to see which fantasy Jasper would choose to play out though. I was hoping for a full demonstration of Jasper's imagination, plus emotion- manipulation potential!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i really really loved this!

the anticipation was insane

please please please add more to this once the contest is over, even if its just a couple chapters, this cant be the end

loved it!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, that was fun and hot, watching Edward fall apart, then Jasper, and back again.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I enjoyed the way you gave the very human Edward and Jasper canon abilities. Interesting premise! Thanks and good luck in the contest!
Layne Faire chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Outstanding! What a great way to play with Jasper and Edward's gifts. Good luck!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
What a lovely twist on the boys' canon abilities! Fun fun fun!
sunystone chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved how you used their powers in this story! Will they ever get the movie completed? ;)
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hot, fun and wickedly entertaining with Edward and Jasper-just the way I like my slash-y lemon-y fluff! Nicely done; any chance you'll expand this story line?
ICMfornow chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Good job. I liked that you maintained some of the canon vampire abilities. Thanks for writing, and good luck in the contest. -ICM
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved this entry! I loved how vulnerable Jasper was in comparison to Edward and I loved the power that Edward had over him. The fantasies were so hot! Brilliant writing. I would love to read more of it. Good luck in the contest!