Reviews for Random Thoughts
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
That was,very cleverly done imagine the uproar if that actually happened in the movie Jasper desiring Edward Edward reading his thoughts and fucking him senseless great one shot
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This was really creative. Sexy as well to.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was awesome!
naughtynati chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hot damn that was good...what a shame you're not planning to continue. I know you've indicated this story is complete but I'm gonna hit follow just in case you change your mind or maybe the boys change it for you ;)
Nola17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I like this story very much, it is funny and sexy at the same time. Maybe one day the story of these two men will continue? At the end I had the feeling I would like to know more about them, but maybe it was only Jasper doing it. ;-)
Sunny Hanson chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
LOVED how you kept their abilities cannon, great idea!

There's so much left open ended, you could write a couple more lemony chapters and have some fun with those two. And just in case you do, I shall put this on alert! *fingers crossed*
Fliberty chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was good fun!

You stopped before we got to see which fantasy Jasper would choose to play out though. I was hoping for a full demonstration of Jasper's imagination, plus emotion- manipulation potential!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i really really loved this!

the anticipation was insane

please please please add more to this once the contest is over, even if its just a couple chapters, this cant be the end

loved it!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, that was fun and hot, watching Edward fall apart, then Jasper, and back again.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I enjoyed the way you gave the very human Edward and Jasper canon abilities. Interesting premise! Thanks and good luck in the contest!
Layne Faire chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Outstanding! What a great way to play with Jasper and Edward's gifts. Good luck!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
What a lovely twist on the boys' canon abilities! Fun fun fun!
sunystone chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved how you used their powers in this story! Will they ever get the movie completed? ;)
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hot, fun and wickedly entertaining with Edward and Jasper-just the way I like my slash-y lemon-y fluff! Nicely done; any chance you'll expand this story line?
Anonymous82215 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Good job. I liked that you maintained some of the canon vampire abilities. Thanks for writing, and good luck in the contest. -ICM