Reviews for Collapse
Monkey.Yin chapter 2 . 2/19
i'm re-reading the chapters and, Holy crap. it took seconds to ijherglaiurweljfalwieufh

It's soooooo good! really hope you'll continue t'ill the end. :)
Robin chapter 13 . 2/8
I'm so sad that it looks like you've abandoned this very well-written, interesting story, and just when it was getting so good! Where does Nolan take House? What does House do about finding another job when he is so injured? How do Wilson and Cuddy react to his leaving PPTH? How do House, Wilson, and Cuddy reestablish a friendly, if not more, relationship? So many questions have been left un-answered, and it is such a shame. I hope you come back to this story, BTTS. It's a good'un. I'll keep checking.
N.Mirz chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Wow... You sure know how to bring out every sort of emotion all at once in a reader. Been crying since...I think it was chapter 2... Wow... You made me silently cry continuously for three hours...

Is the story abandoned? Or are you gonna continue it?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
outstanding writing hungry for more chapters please contiune
harpomarx chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Just reread this, and am really REALLY hoping you pick it up again, because I so want to know what happens next.
kotofyr chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Oh, this is a great chapter in a great story. You made me literally sit on the edge of the seat trembling and crying. The only downside is that there's still no update, after more than a year. That's just not fair! I know, I know, life's not fair and we don't get what we deserve but still, the fiction world might just be that tiny place where we do. Please? You're an incredible writer, please write, please do!

With love and hope, a faithful reader.
Taylor1991 chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Man what an epic chappie! House finally told James and Leasa what he's needed to for a long time, I don't read Huddy very often because of how much she continually doubts him in later seasons, what she said during the crane episode, and everything else, but you're right, they're all at fault to some degree, not just Cuddy and Wilson, but House too. It'd be nice if you posted another installment that summerizes what you had originally intended if you're not going to continue this marvelous masterpiece. Thanks for all of your time and effert that you put into this. This is one of my favorite House fics on this site :)
Taylor1991 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
So did Charles help House escape, because his emotional (for him anyways) reaction seemed to indicate that his visitor was unexpected) help him do a "prison break"?

Oh no, I hope he doesn't start using again...perhaps they'll consider something for the pain that will be affective and won't start him down the same road as before with the vike.

Thanks for taking the time to write, judging from the story development thus far and that I only have one more chapter to read, this fic has been discontinued. Hope you decide to pick it up again someday.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Cuddy was so thoughtless in the show when she said that statement about him not knowing what love is and how he is incapable of caring for anyone. For someone who really loves him, she sure didn't show it.

Poor House trapped all alone after putting so much energy into saving those trapped under the rubble. Cuddy shouldn't have judged him for trying to prevent Hannah from going through what he so narrowly avoided with his thigh. Trapsing through rubble must've been excrucating with his chronic leg pain. And David Shore didn't handle the chronic pain patient going through rehab thing that well, making it through day to day on NASDI's just won't cut it for him. There's other stuff out their to help with the nerve pain that isn't narcodics, trammadol and gabapenton are just two examples. He was an addict, but his dependency (which isn't the same thing as addiction) stimed from the big chunk of his thigh that they cut out, and then he started to become addicted. Cuddy and Wilson dismissed his pain as psychosamadic, which some of it might have been, but give him credit, missing nerves has to be really painful! The season finalley with the collapse only proved that they didn't consider his disability when they sent him to crawl through the rubble.

Lovely chappie.
Monkey.Yin chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
OMG pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease you have to continue...
Monkey.Yin chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
its so beatifully written... keep it up! :)
Whoops chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I am soo happy you addressed Cuddy saying " i love you but I wished I didn't." that was a crusher. Who says that? Also, some of the things Wilson did was also surprising, yet he calls himself a friend. House will do some bully things, but he never hurts his friends. Cuddy was out for spite and Wilson was being selfish. But, House would have done the same thing to him. House would never have put a relationship in Cuddy's face. That is why she still knows nothing about Lydia.
Robin chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Please Please Please update this story. This and Priority's Exigencies (another one that hasn't been updated in awhile) are the best hurt/comfort fics in the fandom. I am so interested in finding out where you are going to take our favorite grumpy doctor. Am also loving that you brought Nolan back. Loved his character. Did I say please update soon? Thanks for a wonderful story.
MrsBock chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Wow! I was rereading your story and just discovered you had added this chapter. I hope there will be more to come. I really like this story. Do you think you will continue it?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
PLEASE carry this on! I really love it! Would make me very happy :)