Reviews for Prom Queen in Middleearth
Lady undomiel chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ooo... Pa tek sad ovo vidim :) prica je savrsena :*
RS1 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Oh Ellynn this was awesome! I finally finished it. Poor Amber..you know I say that facetiously...

I loved every minute of Amber's perils. Funny how this well-mannered (and spoiled) and proper Prom Queen forgot all and started swearing like a truck driver as the story progressed!

...and "losers"?...I wish I was there to see Frodo, Sam, and Gandalf's faces. Hilarious!

AAhhh, but she thought the worse was over didn't she? Time of the month...with nine male companions! Even I thought that was cruel of you to do to Amber. I love it!

The ending was hilarious! Good Job!
Song in the woods chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
LOL! Glad you let her go back and let no one remember her. I would hate to scar the hobbits for life ;)
Metoochocolate chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Nice ending :D shirt and sweet
Certh chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Absolutely wonderful and filled with much feeling. I actually felt sorry for Amber, related to her. Great ending, very fitting!

Certh
Song in the woods chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
LOL, only one day? I have to admit I would be wanting some pain pills and some privacy...LOL another great job...
Certh chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Once again, a nicely written and realistic chapter.
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Haha! So funny. Poor Amber.

Can't wait to read more!

Wolfie
Metoochocolate chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
It's nice how your Mary Sue is still perfect while having certain 'imperfections'. That did not make sense. Anyway, what else is awesom? The luxuries and ordinary objects part
Song in the woods chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
that would be a bit more like it, only I think they would have gagged her to keep her from gritching ;)
Certh chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
This chapter deals with some very real and practical issues in a very direct way. Good job.
Virtuella chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Tsk, tsk, tsk, that is just SOOO unfair on poor Amber...!
Virtuella chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
"I'm so not your enemy!"

LOL!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
So awesome! I really like how you make meeting the fellowship so difficult for, because in most stories it is really easy.

Anyway, pllleeeaaassseee update!