Reviews for A Little Bit of Something
S chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is so cute, and sweet. I just love all your stories. Where's part 2?
moonlitxmemories chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
i like it.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
How about a little bit more of these? Your fics rock and this isn't an exception. James Is lovely, lol
MoonyMoony chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Is that the end?I can't believe that you would leave me hanging i need a definate ending i'm that kind of person!Write more pleez!
MarauderQueen chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
where's part 2? lovely story btw x x
Beyond the Wreckage chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great fic. Just like all you other ones.
Fairy-Dust 888 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This is amazing and poignant and wonderfully written. I have never read any story quite l,ike this an i must admit, i thoroughly enjoyed it. It is funny and brilliant and witty (which is quite the same as brilliant i think). You writing evoked a different sensiblility in life which i quite enjoyed. You are a wonderful writer and i shall now continue to read and review the rest of your sure-to-be-equally-as-lovely stories. Let it be known that i'm ama very loyal fan to very wonderful writers. Keep writing or i might just be ill with grief. All my praise, Olivia.
On3-ShoT chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This is bloody good!

You should really continue your stories! -yes! StoriES! I've read the others as well, and same thing goes for those stories! They're good!

So if i were you ['coz you're really lucky you're good at what you do] try finishing it! Look at how many reviewers you've got! Wow!

Please try to find time and continue!

I love it! I really do!

Pretty please!

Good luck!
TabbyBard chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
OH DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! *grins imploringly*
a-dandy-lion chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
this story is cute... are you going to continue? i hope so, its really sweet and a totally different aspect of most L/J stories.
mOrOn chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hilarious :P
Cajun Rogue chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is so cute! Please please please add more!
Hugz,
Lindsey
anon chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
u will update this rite? plz? pretty plz? TELL ME THERE'S MORE TO COME :'(!
Frosteec chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I really like this it's cute the way youmake it so they are normal and do stupid and embaressing things(especially the grapes)that normal teens/kids do. Even tey are not that normmal! Will you please put up the next chap.?
Jaizar chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
dude, i was just reading ur new bio, and i know exactly how u feel! every time i write something, i want to rip it up, but i really like what uve got, so kp them- especially this one