Reviews for The Gleaming Road
KeikoHPfan chapter 1 . 1/21
I loved it! Wow, thank you so much for sharing it!
bfs chapter 1 . 1/17
I think I may hAve already reviewed this absolutely amazing piece of work, but this is the second time I've read it all the way through, and I honestly don't have enough given talent to describe how wonderful this lists is. So much emotion fills me whenever I read this, and I would like to say Thank you so much for your time and courage to post this, not knowing who will read it or their reaction. Whoever didn't like this story though... Man they're crazy. I don't even know what they're thinking, because even if the slash isn't your cup of tea, this is so much more than a mere slash fic. So much emotion, betrayl, confusions, realizations my goodness this is beautiful and filled with real life situations, And so many heart wrenching and heart warming and and I can't even. I just get so emotional thinking of how gorgeously written, planned and executed this was. Your are a gift to creation, and I cry when I think about your talent. Much love, BFS
sian22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is so captivating in the twists the story took initially, well written, well paced and ultimately very moving and atmospheric. Thank you for it
sassygirl9811 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
No matter how many times I read this, I can never get over how HOT this pairing is!
shine lots chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
You know when Faramir and Boromir realise that Denethor is going to deny it, well, then if Denethor is going to deny asking Faramir to do it, then why does Faramir just not do it? Or would Denethor actually reveal the request if Faramir refuses?
A.Midnight.Charade chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I. Absolutely. Love this story. I put it in my favorites awhile ago because at the time I couldnt read it all the way but I loved the beginning so much I just places it in my favorites anyway. This is ultimately my go to story whenever I'm bored and need to kill time or when I just want a good read. But thing that gets me everytime without fail, even though its amazing like it is right now, is this overwhelming feeling to read the sequel. Unless youve already done that and I just havent found it yet. I love it as it is... but at the same time I'm curious about what happens next. I really would love to know haha ) but alas I know you probably are done with this story. but im sure im not the only one who would love to read it if you did make one

have an amazing day!
Midnight
hana spana chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow. This was incredible. You made me cry at the beginning, I felt so sorry for faramir. You really captured how cruel and unforgiving his father is. I like that he finally was able to free himself from his father and make his own way without worrying about pleasing him. You write very well, you managed to keep the writing in the style of lotr without it being too confusing or awkward. This was especially well done with the love scenes as I find a lot of writers tend to let a lot if modern phrases in that seem out if place.
Fanatic4Fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Eeeeeee!
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This story was beautifully written. I love how it really captured Faramir's struggle to accept all of himself (his desire for men and specifically his desire for Eomer). I haven't read an Eomer/Faramir story before, but I'm glad that I read this because it definitely made me a fan of this pairing. I also loved the bond between Boromir and Faramir. I'm a sucker for strong bonds between siblings, and I loved that they both tried to protect each other throughout the story (as all siblings should). I'm a middle child myself, so I have the best of both worlds-being oldest and youngest, and while most people have this idea that it should always be the older sibling protecting the younger one, I think that in reality siblings with good bonds protect each other. I'm fiercely protective over my older sister as well as my younger brother, and I love how your story captured that kind of sibling relationship.
weareserialkillers
lederra chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story it was well written and the words flowed well.
MzMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love this story. I'd love a sequel to see where life takes them... hint hint, nudge nudge. But really, a great story of self-realization.
Zynia chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I have only one thing to say: thank you!
Panther Fire chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Holy Toledo! This was awesome! I was totally taken in by this lovely story, good sensory detail. I liked your Eomer too, you got that "good guy" vibe he has down really well. Cheers and thanks for writing!

-Panther Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is extremely well done. I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This has such emotional depth that I was left rather breathless. You've beautifully weaved together several different elements and left me very satisfied with the result, a beautiful work.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »