Reviews for The Various Shades of Shadow
catlover2976 chapter 16 . 6/25
Please... UPDATE!
catlover2976 chapter 15 . 6/25
Noooooo... young Yuugi is corrupted

Eclipse: Young Yuugi? You're the same age as the Yuugi in this story.
catlover2976 chapter 11 . 6/25
You look happy, he doesn't like happy people.

Well... I guess he hates me then.

_ quickly everyone! Dump rainbows and sunshine on Kaiba! (Just remember to immediately start running afterwards)
catlover2976 chapter 4 . 6/25
*gasps* You also have a swivy chair? I have one in my room! I don't even have to get up to go anywhere in my room, I just roll around in my swivy chair!
That is the BEST place to leave your chapter!
It left me in STITCHES, very well done!
isis424 chapter 16 . 6/11
MORE!(*w*)
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 16 . 5/31
I think this is one of my favorite things in the world. Just so you know. During the last few chapters especially, I could not stop laughing~ Gorgeous story, incredible job :)
Whowatchesfromtheshadows chapter 16 . 4/26
Please update soon this is the first Yu-Gi-Oh/Harry Potter crossover I've tried I didn't think I'd like it but it's brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter!
This is one of my favorite crossover stories. I hope you continue it.
HayashiOkami chapter 13 . 2/22
I love this story, it has all the right characterizations and you've taken a plot that has been done quite a few times before and made it exciting and engaging to read. I'll probably drop a few reviews on my favorite chapters, but this one is by far my fav in characterization.

While the scene with the boggart was a little too forced (in the sense that all three of them manage to have their fears shown in the same scene), the boggart itself was appropriately disturbing. Especially the human skin thing. Just. ugh. human skin. It was a great visual though.

Even though it's a small scene, I loved it when Kaiba went and picked apart Marik's extreme protectiveness and consideration for Ryou, because it shows quite a few facets of both their personalities that are just so human that it really brought these characters to life for me. I already really liked the relationship between Ryou and Marik in this story.
Raine chapter 16 . 2/10
This story is so cool! :-D It is written very well, is eye-catching and is enjoyable to read. I hope you update again, and have a good day! :-D
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Good use of details, really draws the reader in. I like how you've handled Kaiba when it comes to actually utilizing his intelligence and business capabilities.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Now that was nice. Very much like the originality, especially with the polyjuiced YGO members and people actually knowing who Seto Kaiba is.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
This was turning out to be reasonably interesting until you fell into that cliche of "it's OOTP crossover, might as well throw some crossovered characters at the Boggart so that everyone can learn their deepest fears for no real reason besides Boggart".

I mean, this cliche accomplishes nothing and never contributed to character development on either side of the crossover.

Speaking of which, it will be very disappointing if this turns into a canon rehash, so here's hoping that doesn't happen.
samira vangola chapter 16 . 11/9/2014