Reviews for Celes Dramatis Personae
Summers Death chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Um...the only reason I like this is cause Rinoa died...and the more of your stuff I read,the more I think everything you wrote is a joke.
Sephira Strife chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I think I'm going to flame all your stories to make myself clear. YOUR FICS SUCK!

Séphira Strife the insane french talking girl from Québec
Pyralis Moon Lily chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
How old are we, four?
Lakupo chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Wow, this is brilliant! I love the dadaistic nature, the culling of pop culture references and effortlessly weaving them into the tapestry!

This is far more interesting than any normal fic out there.

I only wish I knew what happened to Celes at the end. :(
Kyle Pisces chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I can honestly say that I felt my IQ fall several points because of this story.
The Crimson King chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
this fic sucks.
WTF chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
What the hell is your problem? This is another one of the worst fanfics I have ever read, no plot, no depth, no length, no sentence structure, no anything. Again it's just a small jumble of thing you think will offend people, but it's too poorly thought out to even accomplish that. If all of your fanfiction is going to be this bad I'd suggest just not posting it.
Starza chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
You know, stories like this aren't funny anymore. They are so overused. Don't make stories like this. This is why I stopped coming here, because of so many trashy fics.
Nikole chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
*sigh* Not another parody writer... come on, they were funny at first, but it's just starting to get bloody pathetic now. And the sad thing is, people in some of the other categories are taking this person's stories seriously. Good grief.