Reviews for Love Was Predestined
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This is really bad. It may be your first fanfic ever, but I just wasted 15 seconds of my life reading this. If you've never played the game, don't write about it.
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This fic was pretty shocking. No point, the characters which are great in the game sound like fucking morons. i mean seriously, 'Its my car. i park it in mommy's garage'? What the fuck is that?

This fic is fucking terrible.

The only good thing is, the fic 'a day in the life of auron' by evan-r hott is so much worse, yours actually gets a few good points, just for the fact you managed to spell the names right.

(u want to read a fic that will actually make you cry its so bad? read the one by evan-r hott - i have the overwhelming urge to kick the chick who wrote it in the head)
kaihilarywarrior chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
this is the most foolish story i've ever read come on Auron like 36 years old. God i with vegna gun would distroy you.
Khalidah Adara chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Honestly, this was not a good piece of work. But I have to say, that at least you know a few words. However, I really dont think you should write something you don't even know about *me, I haven't played the game myself, but I like relationships...so yeah* But Anyway, dont bitch about me or the others, because hey, they are jackasses if they dont know why you wrote this story. If you want to talk to me more, maybe a few hints about trying to avoid flames and write a bit better *Not to brag, but my skill is a bit better then yours*, then email me at . Also, if you do not like some of your reviews, jsut delete them. Yes, there are those features, because I don't think you noticed yet.
Summers Death chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Why does all your stuff NOT match your summarys,genre,or the titles? And why is it so unbeliveably weird? Do you ENJOY the flames you get? Is that why you do this? On purpose? So you can piss people off so much and laugh at them while they think your all serious,thinking this crap is worthy of being put on any site? Yeah, your just joking,I mean,there's no WAY anyone could possibly be this stupid...except our president...DIE BUSH,DIE!Ops...I just made a threating reference to the president...I have to go and hide in a hole now,saying I have no right to go to the bathroom,while my people are starving...Stupid Saadaam!(He said something like that to the soldiers,so dont think I'm crazy even though I am :)
azn-saphirestar chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
i didn't get it, but at the end it made me laugh like a mo-fo. loolz! KUGW!(keep up the good work) and all those peps who flamed ya, :-P to them! PERIOD! lolz KUGW! bai!

azn~*~*~

p.s.

go Arikku! :-D
JazzyRey chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
:sigh:...I hate to do this but...that story was...whats the word im looking for...OH YEAH...Shit! That 'story' made no sense. First of all Auron doesnt even play Blitzball. Hes too much of an old man :D

Pfft...you should at leased know how to write stories that make sence b4 you submit them to .

these are the things i found wrong with your piece.

-Didnt make sence

-Title and Genre didnt match the story

-Incredibly short

-You havent played the game thus knowing nothing about any characters personality.

-blah blah blah

-yadda yadda yadda

-blah blah you yadda yadda suck so on so on at blah blah writing
Sephira Strife chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
This is so stupid. It makes me sick. Stories like that turn in a garbage dump.

Séphira Strife the insane french talking girl from Québec(that's my signature but I think you don't deserve it)
Sailor Miniji chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
O_o...o_O What the heck was that? K'so...that sucked... '' Sorry, not feeling particularly nice today '' I guess it's alright for a first fanfic... O.o''
katie-cetra chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Listen, you crazy piece of shee-at, either you're five years old and haven't yet scaled the tall mountain of 'overcoming potty humour', or severely mentally deficient, which is in my opinion much more likely. Your story was one of the most ridiculous, pitiful pieces of worthlessness I have ever happened to stumble across. By the way, I was embarassed for the both of us while reading it.

You couldn't get yourself out of a damp paper bag, if the situation ever happened to arise. By the way, EVANGELION CAME OUT BEFORE XENOGEARS you cheese eating surrender monkey. I own the box set, death and rebirth, and E.O.E, and they are non comparable to Xenogears. I Just had to clear that up. Stop writing. You are terrible, and I'm proud to say my hamster sitting in his cage upstairs, oblivious to your wasted existence could produce a more valuable piece of literature than you could ever hope to publish.

Bad Riddance
kunihwoarang chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This story is what every fanfiction writer should strive for. The culmination of cliché-free imagery and original plot is enough to make this reader weep: pure and simple, an expression of the soul in its purest, simplest form. hadoolket, it is with a tear in my eye that I add this to my favourites list.
Okamilord chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
okay... that was serious crap. the title has NOTHING to do with the story, plus it didn't make any sense. try playing the game BEFORE making the fic, you stupid retard.
Someone chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
DIE
Demona169 chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
YOU SUCK! NO WAIT... YOU SUCK SHOPUFF SNOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2002