Reviews for Weather the Storm
grandmachix chapter 61 . 3/10
Maybe the wedding was a good place to break. I just hope Alex didn't chicken out at the last minute. Looking forward to part.3.
grandmachix chapter 43 . 3/9
They went to see Twilight! *chuckle* Really?
grandmachix chapter 26 . 2/27
I tried to find your blog to read the full chapter, but I couldn't find it. Do you still have it? I'd like to read the whole chapter.
decayANDescape chapter 61 . 1/14
I sometimes wish that there was an audiobook for this fanfic because I come back to it all the damn time. This is the fourth time I've read through it, I think. And I'm about to restart Quiet Storm.

I don't really know why this is my fav of the three, but I wanted you to know that it's still one of my all-time favorites, and that you are one hell of a writer. Also, because of this story in the last year I finally sat down and bingewatched the Sopranos, which is now one of my fav. shows. Anyway, thank you for your work! Keep it up. I hope one day someone makes an audiobook of this, because everytime I read it I end up being glued to my device. 3.
grandmachix chapter 17 . 1/8
I'm still here. I'm still with you. So, Edward fell apart. He's exhausted. He's worried about his family. He took out the guy who shot Candace, Carlisle and Aro. The little girl was too much. Then he saw poor Aro looking at Bella sleeping. It all mixed up with the dream. That kind of pressure... he fell apart. Thankfully he didn't kill Aro or Bella. He wouldn’t live through that. The lapse is over. He's back. We move on.
grandmachix chapter 10 . 1/8
Bella and Edward are the bomb! They are the most together of the whole f***ed up family.
I voted for you and Quiet Storm on the contest Frannie is promoting. You rock!
grandmachix chapter 1 . 1/8
A friend gave me a link to Secret Storm. I loved it. Thank goodness this one is on ffn. I'll throw out a comment occasionally. I'm not so good at commenting every chapter.
iAnoved chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
None of your chapters are boring. Not a single one . I'm not even trying to be supportive by saying that. I PROMISE you . Matter of fact, I actually take your recs soooo seriously because of your writing .
Guest chapter 50 . 10/14/2016
Good one I have a feeling it's her new brother,
Something about him I don't like.
.especilly owing gambling debts
Guest chapter 49 . 10/14/2016
Cried all the way thru this. had to read again cried again very good
Guest chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
Edward made his bones early . Don't let what people say I love your stories if it was the same old thing it would be boring. Your the writer and if you touch close to before ,isn't that life with kids ,same shit different times different ages
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Bella and edward work thru things .
aro and Bella will be alright
Bella takes care of everyone
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
Glad ark didn't die, I like him . He's good for edward and Bella
amiramonroe3 chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
This chapter absolutely broke my heart. I've loved Aro probably as much as Edward in this story and this chapter made me CRY. Like stop reading, clear your vision and blow your nose CRY. Lol You're an amazing writer. I love stories that make me feel so much. Even if it's broken hearted.
Guest chapter 61 . 2/29/2016
It's been great rereading this story once again.
11,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »