Reviews for Lost & Found
SugitaAyano chapter 17 . 10/1
Wow I love all your HTE fanfics! If I said all, it means ALL! 0/ u make ainosuke looks so cute (He is :p)
Ne kazuko59-chan.. do you know how suck it feels when you read a story but the author never finished it? Please update soon~
.please pleasepleaseplease...
Its been a year ):
parksooyoung60 chapter 17 . 1/12
OMO this is amazing! Please update as soon as you can
NihonMorgan14 chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Yayyy! I am soooo happy! I waited a long time for this, It made my day very happy :) thank you!
But aghhh the end is such a cliffhanger X_X Noriko saw Ainosuke...
This chapter was great :D I really can't describe how happy I am to read this story again! It's my favorite fanfiction ever :)
Ganbare for your writing. If you write a Kindaichi fanfiction too I will definitely read it as well! I love Kindaichi as well. Ja good wishes for your writing. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
AnnReading chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
The ending... whaaat... oh my, is it bad that as soon as I read the last sentence I said 'oh s***!' ?
Hello kazuko-chan
Long time no see
Good luck on your test
Mini Marauder chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
Why do you stop there? ;; more? please?
NihonMorgan14 chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
You captured Sayama-sensei perfectly I feel XD At the end scene I think that's exactly what she would do ha-ha! Great chapter like usual I can't wait for the next :D
ollie chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
woho! a new chapter! and it's a long one to. I wish all future chapters were this long... just like always: awesome chapter! I'll stay tuned for more : )
irene1322 chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
It's wonderful.
I love this fanfiction, I love when Ainosuke is sick, I love the way you portray the characters!
I'm an italian girl and I really like Hidarime Tantei Eye, and fortunately I know English! xD
I'm really curious, I'm looking forward to readin your next chapter!
fortuneliz chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
i'am sorry..i mean curious...i enjoy the plot, and always waiting the new chapter..._ i love when Ainosuke sick, and still high means Yumeto had to show his brother side. His worries and his love for his younger brother...and i love it.._..If you make another story like this, i really glad to read that..._..thx
NihonMorgan14 chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Wah, you're updating so quickly lately! I get an email when it is updated and get excited and have to read it right away no matter where I am! XD
With this ending, I will have to try my hardest to wait patiently for the next chapter, ha-ha. X)
ollie chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
it's getting interesting now, not that it wasn't before but... I wonder how you'll procede from here. can't wait for more, as usual :P
NihonMorgan14 chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Yay for chapter updates-I love it! XD
fortuneliz chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
i like your getting makes me furius...i love when ainosuke get trouble or sick, and Yumeto shows his care as bih brother..can' t wait to next chapter...
ollie chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
yay! do I really have to keep commenting? I feel like always say the same things :p either way, awesome chapter like always.

I can't help feeling that you updated faster this time around, or is that just me? keep up the good, no fantastic, work and I'll keep chicking in for more updates.