Reviews for Lost & Found
Mini Marauder chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
Why do you stop there? ;; more? please?
NihonMorgan14 chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
You captured Sayama-sensei perfectly I feel XD At the end scene I think that's exactly what she would do ha-ha! Great chapter like usual I can't wait for the next :D
ollie chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
woho! a new chapter! and it's a long one to. I wish all future chapters were this long... just like always: awesome chapter! I'll stay tuned for more : )
irene1322 chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
It's wonderful.
I love this fanfiction, I love when Ainosuke is sick, I love the way you portray the characters!
I'm an italian girl and I really like Hidarime Tantei Eye, and fortunately I know English! xD
I'm really curious, I'm looking forward to readin your next chapter!
Bye!
fortuneliz chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
i'am sorry..i mean curious...i enjoy the plot, and always waiting the new chapter..._ i love when Ainosuke sick, and still high fever..it means Yumeto had to show his brother side. His worries and his love for his younger brother...and i love it.._..If you make another story like this, i really glad to read that..._..thx
NihonMorgan14 chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Wah, you're updating so quickly lately! I get an email when it is updated and get excited and have to read it right away no matter where I am! XD
With this ending, I will have to try my hardest to wait patiently for the next chapter, ha-ha. X)
ollie chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
it's getting interesting now, not that it wasn't before but... I wonder how you'll procede from here. can't wait for more, as usual :P
NihonMorgan14 chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Yay for chapter updates-I love it! XD
fortuneliz chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
i like your story...it getting makes me furius...i love when ainosuke get trouble or sick, and Yumeto shows his care as bih brother..can' t wait to next chapter...
ollie chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
yay! do I really have to keep commenting? I feel like always say the same things :p either way, awesome chapter like always.

I can't help feeling that you updated faster this time around, or is that just me? keep up the good, no fantastic, work and I'll keep chicking in for more updates.
ollie chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
yay, another one! and no, I didn't mistake the date for the last one; when I checked in to see if you had updated there were two (!) new chapters. I had missed the first one by like a month and the other one by a day :p

this was a long chapter wasn't it? I love it! I remember this being my favorite episode of the drama, the wedding, and I can't wait to read the rest. I also hope that you'll have more from yumehito's point of view too.
NihonMorgan14 chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Ah, ah-cliffhanger-ish... My mind is dying for the next chapter now XD
Gah the moment when Yumeto pat Ainosuke's head before departing.. So sweet. I love the brotherly relationship between the two and Ainosuke is just the cutest. This story is so great!
Until the next chapter.. :D
NihonMorgan14 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Ehhh Yumeto-san! You should have just waited a bit more TTTT
Anyway, wonderful chapter as always. I cannot wait for Episode 3 now and the rest of your updates!
ollie chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
wow! an update! and I missed it by like a month! jesus, I need to check in more often. such a shame that it was so short though... I want more! how much like a four year old do I sound right now?

even though it was short I'm not really complaining, an update is an update and I'm happy with all that I get. hope to see more soon, hopefully longer chapters (again, not really complaining - more of a request?).
AnnReading chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
eh... Yumeto, turn back! aaw...
oh, episode 2 is done...
wait, what's episode 3 about? I forgot... oh well, I'll rewatch it later, and try to guess how you would change it...
then again, I should just wait patiently for the next part
just a question... will Masaki make another appearance?
good work as always