Reviews for Unrequited Awkwardness
futureauthor13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This is really interesting, and I liked how you worded it. Nice job L)
Snark-N-Moon chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Okay, is is simply adorable. Too cute for words. And I DID find myself laughing at how you poked fun of the cliches at the beginning. I have only read a select few stories where any of those three actually made a good story. But, what can I say- why do any of THOSE when you demonstrated one of the perfect ways to handle this couple. I really enjoyed it. :)
DarkDemonGirl1985 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
see, now THIS is the kind of love i like between them :) good job on this
ShadeandthePonies chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is so perfect in so many ways!
Child of Asgard chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I know this is a twoshot, but if you can... please continue! this is a very good story!
Shroom7 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Awww! This is so sweet! I love how you explained what Perry says. And have you noticed that mostly Perry, Doof, Monogram and Carl break the fourth wall? Well, this was excellent.
Doof's biggest fan chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought they would be a cool couple! THANK YOU! I REALLY think Doof and Perry would be a good couple! Nice story!
Thirteen Little Dreams chapter 2 . 8/10/2011

I can't say too much about this right now.

I'm overloading on cute.

But you know, it's not really unrequited is it? They both feel awkward... and a bit more :)
Pricat chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
This is very sweet and Perry shouldn't be ashamed a I know he cares about Doofy
Gotapenname chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
awww that is so cute and sad. Good woork.
Miharu Nakashima chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I said (out loud) "aww" when he translated the chatter thing.

awwwwwwww
MeanMrsMustard chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
1. If Doofenshmirtz actually does build a Notice-My-Affections-inator, how much do you wanna bet it would end up in the Flynn-Fletcher backyard?

2. I thought the "I love you" bit was cute.