Reviews for Dear Brittany
Fruith chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Omg. Sooo good. You had my heart swooning and also i found the unconventional assistance an you did justice to san's perspective. Sooogoood. Thank yiu! :)
Fruith chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I love your story so far. But i wish i could also read the unconventional assistance. I knew i have read it before but i want to read it again together with your story.
maythestarsguideyou chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
My god... why havent I learned of this story before? I am OBSESSED with lizzylizbians writing... I have been for years... now this story has been brought to my attention... Thank god I discovered this. I adore you for writing this. Now I am so intrigued with you... Youre writing skills are amazing.
crookedspin chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I really don't think I have the words to truly describe just how beautiful your writing is. I have written more love letters than I would ever be able to count and truly understand feeling as if those mere words will always fall so far short of what you're trying to convey.

Everything about the way you crafted these letters is so achingly gorgeous and I could not help but feel every bit of emotion so vividly.

To say you did an exceptional job is to do you a disservice.

I will only say thank you instead.
A Latin student chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Correcting my last review. I put the wrong form of carmen, carminis, my phone auto-corrected that but whatever. You translation the beginning of Chapter 4 is off. It should be "Let us live, my Lesbia, and let us love." It's the jussive subjunctive case
A Latin student chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Sorry this isn't really a review (though I am enjoying the letters), it has been greatly bothering me that you keep referencing Catullus' Carminae and keep calling him Catull. The poet's name is Catullus, I studied his poems for half a year and without any doubt know that his name is Catullus and not Catull. I have no idea where you heard it was just Catull, but it is not. Sorry I just had to tell you this
ilyilyilylnb chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Cute! That last one made me grin like an idiot haha. I regret nothing! Amazing job. Really loved this and would love to see more work from you :)
rawrrr93 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Truly, truly a great companion piece.
Literaryluminations chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Awwwwww. I have to say, this was one of my favorite stories. Your Santana voice is perfect. Thank you for writing this!
Literaryluminations chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Oh my god, that was GORGEOUS. Not cheesy at all!

*goes and reads the next chapter*
BurnedOutStarsShine chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
this was great, so cute! I can so feel San's love for Britt ;)
JRRS chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
As you said, Unconventional Assistance is a masterpiece. This story is the perfect companion. I love your writing, I love this story and this last update was simply amazing.
Lanter chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Perfect.
rawrrr93 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
This truly is a lovely companion piece.
BurnedOutStarsShine chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
It might have been short, but it said a whole lot! Thank you again for such beautiful letters :)