Reviews for Who Am I?
unleash.the.magic.314 chapter 1 . 1/20
Great story. I was wondering if you could do a one of a kind story we're a slytherin Harry and hog warts read the books to see what would have happened if he was a Gryffindo.
superdude50989 chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
looking forward to more chapters
bkerrmom1 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Brilliantly done!
Damonyummy2 chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
I noticed the Lion King reference
misherukuro chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
Interesting plot.
aradia1967 chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
when are you going to put up the sequel
Banshee-024 chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
This was really interesting. And that ending... Just when things were going to get juicy for the old goat. Very good story. 11/10
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
Well written entertaining and even a bit surprising
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
As to who's going to be the winner in the don't engage your brain before you allow you mouth to start spewingthink before you speak contest. I'm going to go with the Red Death aka Ron the garbage disposal unit)

SteveC.
neweldi chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
Thanks, I love it :-)
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Binding charm as a trap! Clever . . . but not clever enough.

I really hope Harry finds another appropriate target for that sword soon.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
Well *that* is a twist to the story! And if he didn't, then who did?
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Thank you Molly dear, for sharing your words of wisdom. I have to say that my opinion of you and your youngest son are reaching levels they've never achieved in the past.

The author is doing a good job of writing those two Weasleys as real a$$h*le$.
thebetawholived chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
Good old Ron, such a special guy.

Wonder who his date was? Maybe he could have come with Parkinson?