Reviews for Who Am I?
LadyOfManyLands chapter 15 . 5/12
A great story I love it when Harry is Mentored/son of/Heir of Tom Riddle.

May the Three Friends smile upon your path
Critical reader chapter 15 . 4/5
Is he really free when he joined the Dark Lord? One should think that Pure Magic which he will represent stands above Light and Dark, and I should rather have expected Tom to defer to Harry, to become an adviser, perhaps a tutor, to Harry initially, and a respected follower, maybe even a vassal, later.
Is Hermione saying he should join Voldemort? She sounds so... sympathetic to him. It's a strange way to look at her.
ron would never act this way you just bashing him for no reason.
but ron is not a waste of space, he his best friend who willing risk his life over and over for harry, gave up everything to protect harry when as a prue blood he could have stay away and been safe.
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 2/19
I thought this story would be interesting so I clicked it thinking that if I read the first chapter and it caught my attention I would continue to read. I come to find out it's nothing but rules. And I have to say I agree 100% with them. I hope I love this story now.
staar chapter 15 . 2/8
just finished this, really good, not read anything like this before GOOD...enjoyed it !:):)):)well all that I have read of yours are great !
ClaireR89 chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
Lol Ron trying to take credit for ever saving Hermione. That's adorable
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
When is the sequel coming?
angel de acuario chapter 15 . 4/21/2017
Una pregunta va ver continuaciĆ³n
aradia1967 chapter 15 . 4/3/2017
are you gonna write the sequel to this story
unleash.the.magic.314 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Great story. I was wondering if you could do a one of a kind story we're a slytherin Harry and hog warts read the books to see what would have happened if he was a Gryffindo.
superdude50989 chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
looking forward to more chapters
bkerrmom1 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016