Reviews for Alan's Secret
Hikari4444 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
:'( Poor Alan! But love the story "
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This is really adorable and can be used to imagine part of the reason for Eric's behaviour and efforts in trying to collect 1000 souls...:D You did a good job...Alan is adorable while Eric...is being Eric...XD

This story is really fluffy...:D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Wow, oh my! This is perfect, everything I want in a good fanfiction: fluff, angst and lots of drama! I never read anything about Alan and Eric before, I don't even ship them, but this sounded so tragic that I just HAD to read it! And I have not been disappointed, it's truly great.
Randomwritergirl15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was the first story I read by you, and the first Alan/Eric story I ever read that made me believe someone could actually write them in character. They're both charming, endearing, and perfectly written. There really isn't much to go off of them from by just watching the musicals, but you definitely added a lot of character to the two of them in here, and it's awesome.

The part where Eric finds out about Alan's thorns is absolutely perfect, and just how I imagined it would happen. My absolute favorite part had to be that Alan had a seizure in his lap, and Alan said it wouldn't have been in his lap, that he put him there. It was adorable, and a perfect bit of comic relief for the serious moment.

Anyway, this was beautiful, and I really enjoyed reading it. You couldn't have written it better :)
Hungary-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awww this is so cute! You should continue it!
The Dangerous One chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Yay EricXAlan fluff! You are a really good writer! Keep up the good work :)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow, now this one is much darker than your other stories. The writing quality is just as good as the rest. The details and levels of emotion you put into your stories are amazing. Also, your use of character thoughts really adds some depth to the story.

I know I've mentioned this several times, but your characterization of Eric and Alan is fantastic. They are such an adorable couple and you've done a wonderful job at showing the amount of love they have for one another, especially in this one. That last line is amazing, and it's a side of Eric that isn't shown that often.

I have a question. I've seen at least one other author (there may have been more and I just don't remember) mention that Alan has some kind of incurable disease. Is this in the original story? Granted I haven't read the manga, but I was just curious if he really has an illness. If so, poor Alan, to be an immortal, but have to suffer through an upcoming death. Either way the amount of detail you include with the disease is wonderful. I especially like the part where Eric makes a joke about him having all eternity, but Alan instantly being reminded that he doesn't know how long he has. "Eric's words, intended humorously, caused a pang for Alan even as he smiled. Because, of course, he didn't have all eternity. He was lucky if he had another ten years." It's a sad thought, but the way you wrote it is beautiful.

You did an excellent job with building up the suspense. Alan goes out of his way to keep from being caught, but when Eric discovers that Alan is hiding something he won't stop until he gets to the bottom of it. Eric's reaction when he discovers the secret is well written. It's sweet to see that he's mostly concerned and that he won't leave his sweetheart. Such a cute nickname for Alan by the way. I love how he vows to help find a way to cure the illness. The love they have is so pure.

Random praise, I like how you make Eric often sneak up on Alan. It seems like something he would enjoy doing.

Fantastic work with this story.
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2011

Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Lovely
K.C. Raven chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
awww,

i think this one of more sad Alan and Eric stories I've read far.

It's really well written and touching too.
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awesome story :) Alan and Eric... I love them so much! And you totally should have made this smut ;) haha

Great job!
PeanutButterCupCake chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was adorable fluffy goodness. There are so many angsty fics, and while I love angst there is so much fluff potential with this couple!