Reviews for Open Your Eyes
RLBB chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was very beautiful and well written. Great job!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Beautiful callian thanks for writing.
GCRessa66 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Really good fiction. Well done !
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! This is so cute! And he finally opened his eyes! It took him long enough, eh?

I love this fic!
bsgroxmysox chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh so much love for this! I adore the way it was written, that we got to see their conversation in little flashbacks in his mind. It made the story so dynamic that I literally clapped at the end. (Quite annoying as I read this on my phone, had to put it down to applaud and then pick it up again to review) Anyway - rambling over! Great story!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I wish you owned them so you could make this happen!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh that was beautiful! Loved it! "Open your eyes". Indeed. For a moment, I thought Cal was in limbo in a coma or something! :D Nice work!
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Callian always brings out the soppy romantic in me, which is something I don't admit to very often, so you should be proud of yourself. :)
SassyCop chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Another excellent fic! I'm so glad you are still writing Lie to Me*! This was really sweet. I love the fics where Gillian is the one with the grasp and Cal is walking around with blinders on!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Absolutely loved it. Thanks!
Vi84 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
wow, beautiful.

Yeah, Cal needed some sort of 'wake up' for really seeing, and you've expressed this concept in a gorgeous way. And I like that you let us seeing Gillian aware of their feelings. She just knows, and with that line she gives him the key for allowing himself of truly seeing. An idea like this one would have been perfect on the show too (sigh, better not thinking about it).

This fic is really a precious and gentle expression of feelings. Thank you for sharing.
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww, lovely. Great song too!
icoffeemate1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i think my favourite part is when cal looks at the photo on his desk and for the first time really sees them. the revelation that gillian is looking at him. at him. beautiful.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww, this is beautiful. I love the way you had Cal retell their conversation, and that he doesn't remember it all word for word, but rather remembers it like most of us remember most conversations - scents, sounds, sights. Lovely writing. Lovely lovely!
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
a beautiful, sweet and romantic fic... so tender!

Really awesome job!