Reviews for Equivalent Exchange
RaNDoem chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
it's rather beautiful, and I'm not just talking about the grammar. reading this made me very excited. it made me squeal. thank you for writing this. it holds so much potential and I can't wait to read more.
YukiOnnaOfWinter chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Equivalent exchange? Is that a FMA reference? Please continue ;)
Jazebeth chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
if they (all characters) somewhat turned 180 degree from their usual self (lol) ho they'll Interact with Tsuna? leave me wonder except u updated the next chapter

well, this is one of the well written fic. if you're looking for wel-written stories... I have some to reccomend to you...

Check out More Than No-Good by Skygem it's awesome!
Mistakes by Elle Werner;
Mafia Row by Phantom Hitman 1412
To Make Something of Yourself by DreamingZombies
The Clear Sky By Chi-tanda
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Actually what is happen with the world that Tsuna came to? He hated? why?

Update please!
HeeeeelpMeI'MDEAD chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Awesome story!

Um i suggest
yet again with a little extra help by third fang(not sure if you read naruto)
contract by metamorcy
the forgotten time by metamorcy...pretty much anything by metamorcy...and thats about it ,kora.
Anyways ja ne!
pollo chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I find the whole 'everybody hates Tsuna' thing to be very interesting.

So basically, Tsuna family died and he died too. Then he saw Primo, who told him that he had a second chance but there would be a price to pay, which would be the haters thing. But does he or does he not remember what happened, as in inside the ring thing because he seem to only remember the massacre of his family.

Unless,or course he thought this was a joke by Byakuran which he already stated. Forgive me if I got it wrong but there isn't much I can work on, what with only two chapter and all that. Yet, like I mentioned before, I like the situation where people hate Tsuna. It gives it a bit of a fresh twist as people like making Tsuna, well likeable. Not that I don't like him or anything but there must be a time when others don't like him right? I'm not talking about enemy family or other villains but I'm talking about the 'ordinary' and 'normal' people in his life.

So, anyway, love what you did. I will anxiously wait for updates.
BlackCatHikari chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh, wow. Um. Hi? This is awkward. I'm glad you like IWC. :D

As for your fic, PLEASE UPDATE! I am so terribly confused and curious and just- I want to know what happens! I mean, I've read so many fics where Tsuna timetravels, etc. but this is... Is he in another dimension? With everyone hating him and all it's... I'm confused. I so want to know what happens next!

Action scene felt a bit long, but that's the only thing I picked up on. And that's so common for me that I don't really mind it anymore. Your writing style is amazing though, particularly for this type of fic, and you managed to fit so much into two chapters. Love it!

Recs-wise... More Than No Good is one. Anything by SkyGem (eg. Talking to the Past or They Scare Me) or Zessei. The High School series by peroxidepest17 is amazing for a look at outsider's views of the Tenth Generation Vongola. A Demonic Sky by metamorcy and Bestialized by Jikage though it hasn't updated in a while (not that it updates particularly fast anyway). Those are all from memory, but I think they're pretty good. SkyGem's works were some of what inspired me to write IWC. Hope that helps!
Soul of The World chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I can't believe lost interest? Though I'm seriously waiting for the next chapter of this oh-so-good-I-stayed-up-till-one story(please continue!) I'm kinda irritated (at you) but I'll still read the story...
3 cups 0f tea chapter 2 . 8/7/2012

Yesh it's a bit choppy, but you can always count that as style. ;D Especially with all the craziness and confusion in the story's plot.

Hm..I don't think there's anything wrong grammar-wise. And NO THE ACTION SCENE WAS OKAY. It's more realistic that way.

Um, you could try Yesterday's Tomorrow if you haven't read it yet. s/6803342/1/yesterdays_tomorrow
tiunsu chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I want to write a long nice constructive review like I used to last year but I seem to have lost the ability to so I'll just sound like those naggy idiots

okokoko WEEEEP

Seriously though, your writing is really enrapturing. AND NO THAT ACTION SCENE WAS WELL EXECUTED OKAY. Anyway I hope Tsuna can stop being a paranoid idiot long enough to stop and go to figure out what's going on HAHAHHAA

Oh this is Kato by the way

8027Babeh chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I seriously love this. I literally fell in love with this fanfic. do feel sorry for Tsuna though. I like the FMA referrence too Please keep going! Can't wait for the next chapter
R3iga1004 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
O.o nana sudently attack Tsuna that shock me! if Tsuna went paranoid i understand because of byakuran. i was lost reading the nanaTsuna fight and thought that Tsuna must feel hate from the one he love that the exchange damn. its it Giotto and his guardian doing that to Tsuna or its own gurdian did that to him OO next chapter maybe some of my question will be answer.

Ayz283 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Whoa... Interesting story... Hope to read more of it..
MOWSIES chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Ah...what? What's going on? Huh? Why'd it end here? More please! What kinda fics do you prefer?