Reviews for Song to the Siren
jgoss chapter 4 . 2/28
Really nice and emotional one-shots great job!
jgoss chapter 3 . 2/28
Jeez it just makes you think how short life can be will is in his spark and you know it makes him feel good.
jgoss chapter 2 . 2/28
Wow you really know how too write such an emotional one-shot!
jgoss chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh how sad! I knew it was optimus and mikaela and how touching he stayed till the end!
Kaleia chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
*sobbing* oh can't stop crying. How could you make me cry?! 4 chapters I cry! But it's beautiful... Simmons isn't a bad guy after all. No he is not...

Good job though*grabs a tissue and blows*
Fox of Magic chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Oh my god! I'm crying! This story is so sad yet touching! It's perfect! Hope you write more soon!
Auraflower178 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
How on Earth are you so good at making me cry? Everytime I finish a chapter, I sit there and wipe my eyes, and then continue. Then the next chapter makes me cry again 3 But that just proves how amazing your story is. My line of thinking is... If it makes you cry, then it's good, at the very least. Well, this story is just beautiful, and I love it :) I hope you continue to update this (maybe) and all your other stories!
Babydoll chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
...sorry crying too hard to say much
Babydoll chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
That made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. It was a beautiful piece.
Babydoll chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Babydoll chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
...oh. Damn. I'm crying now.
ObsydianDreamer chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
This story is so...(looking for the right word)...touching. Please keep writing.
ObsydianDreamer chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
wow. You're writting this story so well. I like the way you're interconnecting the stories.
ObsydianDreamer chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Another awesome chapter.

I like how you don't reveal who the charcters are until the end of the story. It builds suspense.
ObsydianDreamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2011

that was so well written. This is a story idea you don't see much, as most stories take place when the human characters are young.

Awesome work!