Reviews for Song to the Siren
HHP2K chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
This is such an incredible addition to this series. Simmons is such a natural and obvious choice for it, but not only have you portrayed his character so well, you've plucked out all of the tiny nuances of his personality, well-placed throughout the work, and these tiny little hints at the rich personality of Seymour give this work a color and flair unrivaled by anything I have seen in such a short story.

Beautiful work.
destinyswindow chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
...I have to say, you are the first to every make me cry over a fanfic. I made it through Mikaela okay. Sad yes, but okay. Got to the end of Sam's, when Ratchet broke down, and I got a little teary eyed. I almost made it through Will's. Almost. Until I got to "You watch." and I lost it. I'm still crying. These little shorts are just beautiful. The Autobots are exactly as they should be, character wise. And...it's just so well done. The emotion and interaction and it depicts just how important these humans were to the Autobots. I love it, even though it made me cry.
Soului chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Very nice, I'm waiting with baited breath for the Simmons chapter.
Lauren R chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
*sniff sniff* Why do ya hafta be so good at writing sad stuff? The only thing that kept me from crying was the fact that my mom's in the same room as me.(but if she wasn't, i would have been bawling).

Great stories; keep writing... I'll remember to bring a tissue or five for the next chapter.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That made my cry. A good death is not dying alone.
HHP2K chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
This chapter was so beautiful. I really like how these chapters do the best job at showing the very core of the characters, but also share the purest moments of their relationships together. Ironhide and Lennox was a natural choice for this. The ending was amazing, and it definitely reflects truly on Ironhide, and how his stubbornness can cause him to be quietly surprised, when he ends up learning the truth of something, in his own way. I can't wait for the next chapter. (:
Random Reader chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
YOU KEEP MAKIN' ME CRY, DANG IT. XD

Who's next? o3o Epps? Maybe even - dare I say it - Galloway?
HHP2K chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Another beautiful chapter in an incredibly moving series. The depth revealed of Ratchet that we have almost never seen before, even from your stories. You write beautifully, gently, and carefully, and even though this one was shorter, it was bursting with sorrow. Beautiful.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I think it's safe to say that I love your writings. X'D

This was so bittersweet, I had tears in my eyes. Wonderful. Beautiful. Simply magnificent.

I feel bad for all of them... Especially Optimus and the others, having to watch their human friends pass on one by one.
Soului chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very nice. So what happened to Sam? Is he still alive at this point or already passed on or...? Actually what would really be interesting is if you turned this into a series, exploring the fates of other human allies. For instance, I bet you could have a lot of fun with Simmon's death.
HHP2K chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This piece is so beautifully moving. It shows how, over time, Optimus was not only the most human of the Autobots - through his compassion - but that this quality of him was only enhanced, specifically because of Mikaela, Sam, and their other comrades.

I really like the leadup to their identities, and the softness of the whole story, its entire tone. I love its pace, and I'm particularly fond of the thoughts that Optimus has near the end. If I was an Autobot, and I had lived for millions of years, I could imagine forgetting what it's like to live that intensely, too.

This is a very beautiful, well-written story of an area between the relationship of Autobots and Humans that I've never seen explored, and I'm so glad you've shared it with us. (: Thank you.
Sierra Hawkins chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh, that was just beautiful, heart-warming, yet sad at the same time. It didn't take me long to figure out it was Optimus and Mikaela because you captured their characters so well. I really loved their witty conversation, and how it descended into more serious things like death. I feel bad for both Optimus and Mikaela, Mikaela for obvious reasons and Optimus because all of his human friends have such short lives. It must be depressing, but it's nice to see that Mikaela and him agree that she lived her life well. Very well written and worthy of more reviews X)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2