Reviews for You Get Angry, I Get Black and Blue
Leona Esperanza chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Just came across this, and I am fascinated, trying to figure out what happens next. More, please! :)
Becks Rylynn chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
So, um. A: I'm a terribly bad friend for not reviewing this chapter sooner. B: You kind of killed me with that flashback and I kind of loved it a lot, a lot. And C: SOPHIE!

...Yeah, I don't really know what else to say here 'cause honestly, I'm still kind of stuck on ''Awww, Eliot sold his soul for Hardison! My inner Hardison/Eliot shipper is coming out full force!''

But oh my god, I need more of this story right now. I need more, more, more, more. Now. Do it.

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
argh! this made me cry like ... like ... like something which cries a lot! you really are ridiculously good at writing violence, aren't you? awesome job! xx
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
When I die, I want my heaven to be the universe that this story takes place in.

Also, hello, darling. I'm back. Did you miss me? I'm just kidding. Of course you did!

No, seriously. This story? Masterpiece. Can you tell I finally got my Leverage DVD set? I am now the proud owner of seasons one and two and I think that the show is one of the most amazing works of art to grace the universe. I invite you to geek out with me about the perfection that is Leverage and Dean/Eliot.

I don't even know if I can pinpoint my favourite part of this story. All of it. Just...all of it. The way you write is so beautiful. There's something tragic and haunting and beautiful about this story and by God, that's the way all stories should be. You have created something beyond wonderful here, chickadee.

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
jeeez! all that southern seduction's got me more than a little hot under the collar, darlin'! ;D phew, if that wasn't the hottest thing ever! and the descriptions are simply to die for - more please!xx