Reviews for Naruto: Age of Jashin
Metldragon chapter 9 . 8/7
Pardon my language but this is fucking amazing
Gintoki bankai chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I enjoyed it very much i hope you make more chapters.
eggers chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
Please update
Battlesny chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
aww, she's got everyone ready to fight for her. And the only ones who want her alive aren't even on the main character's side. :)
Battlesny chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
If the Kyuubi is Kushina, does that mean this demon that Gaara calls 'mother' really is his mother? the circumstances of their deaths seem too similar to ignore that possibility.
Battlesny chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
finally, someone killed the fangirls
246vili chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Nice chapter. Things will get interesting with Naruto's group with Orochimaru and the group sent from Konoha are after Tsunade and Kisame plus Itachi are after Orochimaru.
If Tenten wanna test herself against Tsunade, then she has the advantage with the Sannins hemophobia.

You haven't updated for years, but I hope you will continue this fic, or have someone adopt it.
246vili chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
So the three of them will look the same forever, never aging? Nice.
By the way, where is Hidan's lojalty standing? I mean he just admitted he left the cult and joined the Akatsuki, but he's still practising the ways of Jashin. The way this chapter ended I guess he will rejoin the cults side when the Akatsuki finds Naruto, since the three (mostly Kin and Naruto) are now considered as "Jashin's favorites" and Hidan wouldn't want to be on his god's bad side.
246vili chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Why do I feel that the Council (more like the two elders) will blame Naruto for Tenten kills too? Well, better find out.
246vili chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Nice death for Sakura. But now sadly Kin can't fight in the finals, because (at least now) everyone thinks she died with the Pink bitch. I bet they will mistace Naruto's sadnes over Kin for the sadmes over Sakura.
246vili chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I see Kushina added her "ideas" in Naruto's dreams too. Good idea merging the readhead with Kurama by the way.
246vili chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Convincing Naruto was almost too easy, but now with that "the Kiss" Kin used, it won't be too hard the make him change sides. I wonder how will this affect the Sound-Sand invasion.
Good story so far. Keep it up.
246vili chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
There's not that many fics of Jashinists in such detail, so i'm looking forward to read more.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Definitely interesting kinda depressed it hasn't been updated in two years but I have nothing to complain about as I have something similar and will need to copy back my first two chapters of my own story.
Vorel213 chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
go naruto for the way jashin is truth!