Reviews for Present Tense: Future Perfect
tammonist chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
That was without doubt the most wonderful Santa story I've ever read. I wish I had told my children, and grandchildren, what Neal told Matty. Thank you for writing this.
dogisms chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Oh my gosh your story is the sweetest thing I have ever read! It's so perfect I almost desperately want it to be real...
Please post more! 3
The Red Fedora chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
What a great explanation:-) and a very cute story. Merry Christmas
Love82 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
I love this series so much so I was very happy to see a new chapter in it.

This is just lovely. I love Matt reminding Neal of Peter with his expression and the story Neal told him about Santa. And I loved Matt saving his money to buy Elizabeth the earrings for Christmas. And the conversation the kids had at Christmas about Santa and Matt and Rapheal having a "boy bond". :)

Thanks for a nice read and Happy Holidays to you too.
pechika chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Loved how Neal handled Matt's question. Beautiful fluffy piece. Looking fwd to more.
Ansel chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
I've enjoyed all these little stories. And this one is just perfect!
nieseryjna chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
What a wonderfull Christmas story! I really like the Burke and Caffrey kids, they are so themselfs and also so their parents in some way, aren't we all? My favorite is Neal's explanaton of Santa, no cons! Mattie six year ild throughtfull brown eyes just like his fathers, and Peters throught that Neal is also growing up! Lovely, Merry Christmast!
Kirala Mouse chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
This... was beautiful. A perfect bit of Christmas cheer for today. Thanks!
nieseryjna chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
I can't stop grinning, that was beautiful. The series overall is fantastic and the kids have their own special personalities, but at the same time I can see traces of their parents. Great work and I hope there will be more stories. Maybe something more about kids?
Noelani618 chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Oh this is a wonderful look into the future of the Burke and Caffrey kids!

I especially liked how you didn't reveal who exactly they were, although Becca was implied due to a previous chapter where she played guitar. ;)

The descriptions were great to and I could totally picture the scene between a young man and woman. Bravo!

Favorite line: Becca Burke. His best friend. And just maybe, one of these days, something more…

You'll have to write that someday for your readers. Hehe, I wonder what the parents would have to say... hee! :D
Noelani618 chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
Hey! Finally catching up on reviewing. :D

This was such a sweet chapter! Love Peter being so worried about El and Neal's awkwardness.

This was the best part:

"El. What's wrong? Who was it?"

On the television, the crowd began to chant.

"FIVE!"

"The doctor. Peter, I…"

"FOUR!"

"What did he say?"

"THREE!"

"We're…"

"TWO!"

"Sweetheart, what is it? What did they say?"

"Peter. We're going to have a baby."

"ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Seriously? What a way to find out! :D And I mean that in a good way. Its just perfect. What a wonderful holiday chapter Miran!

Cheers!
WynonaRose chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Yay! I love it! I love BOTH its!

Way to go. Keep going!
My Lady Vader chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
I love this chapter. I love the way you pulled me in with the worry from Peter. I kinda figured it out halfway through, but there was still that worry that was just emanating off the screen. And I love how nervous Neal was; it's not a lot we see really nervous Neal. In all, this was a great one, and I can't wait for the next!
citiesofsouls chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
I love this chapter!
pechika chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Amazing chapter. Loved concerned Peter.