Reviews for Don't say Farewell
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 7/7
I looove the song this is based off of so I knew I'd enjoy this story 3 Mari does seem to be a very controlling (translation: powerful) woman so I bet this would be a dilemma if she asked him to choose. Thankfully, Shayera and him compliment each other so much more 3

Keep on writing~
valevilandra chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Centuri Eagle chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ahhh...I love the exciting climax. The last few seconds... The running to the transporter...

The, "No, John, wait! I don't want you to leave before I tell you..." Heeheehee! Fluffy romance stuff but I love it. My only wish is that she would have just gave love as a reason, nothing more... but this was great too! :D
TheHopelessRomantic95 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this so much! Your one shots are amazing. Keep writing them! Your awesome!
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
A pleasant little read. It didn't seem to plumb the emotional depths of your other Shayera/GL fics though. It was still engaging and kept me hanging till the end.
owl5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OMG! It was so beautiful, you have an excellent taste how to fill those gaps that unfortunatelly weren't showed in the animated series. This was the best way how to bring them together again. You are one of my favourite authors and please DO NOT STOP WRITING!