Reviews for Puella Magi in Ponyville
DeathGoddesses chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Please update this story soon. Its interesting.
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I love it. Please, please, pleeeeaaaassseeee make more!
Princess Aruki chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
plscontinue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Please please turn Homura into a Alycorn she is special too!
panpanpancake chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh my god I love both mlp and Madoka

Please write a second chapter

I love you
Exile kyun chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Please continue this story! It's already 2013!
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
e u e

HEHE.

:D
many form man chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Homura and Twilight Sparkle should fall in lesbians.
fate.izumi chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
and... where's d episode 2? D:
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Excellent
Archnila chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Please continue! I see potential.
Jigoku Luna chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I know it has been awhile but if you do decide to keep this going then I'm interested in reading more of this.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
What wish did Madoka make?

You think if her wish had changed reality that they'd get new memories to go along with it except Homura since she exists outside of time's wheel (as happened in the canon series).

Ironically in a world this seeped in magic, the Incubators wouldn't NEED to manipulate others to get their quota, they could just ASK . . . after all, they're nothing if not logical.

Kyoko's head is gonna spin being surrounded by people who are willing to treat her like family without question. Not to mention everypony in this reality (to her POV at least) seems to think like SAYAKA!

And Sayaka herself would be IN HEAVEN in this reality. Where her idealism would be WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS rather than crushed under the heel of reality.

Do they still have their Soul Gems in this reality?

"Shooting Star?" Applejack asked.

Which is also rather ironic since Celestia and Luna are among the only ponies with 'proper names' rather than using noun combinations though even they're more names of fundamental or abstract concepts.

I ironically could imagine her name being a word that translates as Hope, since that's what she's the Alicorn of Hope or be NAMED Hope. And I can imagine Celestia addressing her as such.

I wonder if in this universe Kyubey or one of his relatives (like Jubey). I can imagine a Incubator named Rokubey being assigned here. (since the joke is how Kyubey contains Kyu which is the japanese word for nine, and 'Ju' is the japanese word for ten. And Roku is the japanese word for six.)

When in the timeline does this take place anyway? Or rather, WOULD take place?