Reviews for Of Ghoulies and Ghosties and ClownZombiepires
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 3/4
I didn't read this before because I hadn't watched Danny Phantom yet, but now I have and it's glorious. :D I just love how you write everyone, and Batman and Robin take the cake, as usual. Ninja-ing always gives bonus points, too. And you better believe it, Danny. Someone who can make functional Shark Repellent can also produce Ghost Repellent, no sweat.
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
...okay, that was one of the most weirdest stories I ever read. Clownzombiepires?! The fuck? Sounds like something that came out of a bad acid trip. Also, the consversation between Team Phantom and Young Justice in the meeting room is almost making my head spin. The introduction Robin made was a bit funny though.
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I laughed so much at that conversation at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
XD

Love the completely ridiculous and messy multi-logue.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Type your review here: to be continued, eventually... By this we mean never. (Says all of the writers out there that NEVER UPDATE!)
doo.woopsy chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Hey, just out of curiosity i was wondering if you were still planning on continuing this?
AngeGirlmon chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
O.O Clown-Zombie? AHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is rather wonderful, please continue
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
YES! You are like the best best best for makeing a story as good as the summery! :) :) :) :) :) :) Im telling you! Some of the other stories have good summeries and bad stories whilebothers have bad summeries an good storiss! Its soooooo annoying!
-Im done :)
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Okay so you lost me a bit in the long conversation. I had like no clue what was going on... XDXD
's all good though.
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love your story so so so much PLEASEEEE continue its amazing :) !
Oracleshadow chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Please continue! I wanna know what Vlad had to do with this
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Okay, that big speel at the end that got ended with the mention of the "Ghost Repellent" was weird. And confusing. And funny, but very confusing. I read through it 3 times, and I still can't make heads or tails of it. On the bright side though, this sounds like a barrel of laughs! The "meet-with-Batman" bit was funny. And Robin is amusing. Please make more chapters! Please!
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014