Reviews for As Boundless As The Sea
ASDFGHJKL! NEZUSHI!
Decimal chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
*is unconsious*
AmberWarrior chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Awww that was so cute And it flowed really nicely too!
Meme-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
No! Their ending is not as happy as i wanted to be, Nezumi left and Shion didn't even stop him or say a word (anime wise, cause in light novel Shion was more than willing to be with Nezumi and leave no. 6 to others, but Nezumi insisted that Shion shouldn't).

Again, i enjoyed this story. Very well written and so in characters.
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
totally nailed it!mixing it all up and making a one shot that was so sweet!
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I think a lot of people keep forgetting how Shion had screamed that he wanted Nezumi and him to be equals, and for Nezumi to stop protecting and looking down on him while doing it. While Shion likely appreciated Nezumi helping him out so much, he is fully aware that it shouldn't or can't be that way. He wants to help Nezumi just as much as Nezumi wants to help him.

The way authors right them, though, makes that all one-sided. They usually just stick with Nezumi as the protector and Shion as some pathetic damsel in distress. It is why most stick with the events in the begining and not the end. Easier to get their ideal Uke and Seme out of the paring.
Kaidious chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wow. I like this. And i like the ending more haha. Very impactful hm, and sound like the real story :]

Thanks for writing! CHEERS/
ArctosWaya chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
awwww
ViviAliasTobi chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Man, I'm so obsessed with those two...I LOVE No. 6!
raindownchaos chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
cute!
FlailerBee chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Quite a good story I must say!
*Claps with gusto*
austori chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
cute!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
awwwwww...that's all I'm gonna say...awwwwwww
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
O my, I Adore it!
Algea chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I officially admit that I loved all 4 no6 stories you wrote so far. Characterization is flawless, and while there is angst in them, there is also hope and it's something that means very much to me, in this anime hope is the motive power behind all their actions. And they are perfect for each other, especially with the way you write them. Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing your stories and don't stop to write, you're an amazing author, very talented, with keen understanding what Nezushi relationship is. I look forward to your future works in this fandom and I'm very glad I've found you.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »