Reviews for Yes, Doctor
Fantaisie D'Hiver chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I see some Neil Gaiman influence in here, and I like it.
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was so pretty, and inspiring, and real. You are an AMAZING WONDERFUL FANTASTIC writer, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I love all of yor work.
Wmst chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Simply perfect.
TisAFarFarGreater chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was good. And the really incredible part is that i know exactly what you mean. Especially the part about all of a sudden stopping and thinking I am in love. You wrote that really well.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aw...very good job! I bet the original piece is great as well !
Doni chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
"He didn't push, and you didn't pull, but somewhere he's gotten in, and you want to hate something for it but you can't." Great line. Lovely and bittersweet.
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is great. My favorite line: "And there you are: in love, held hostage by a man unwilling to be holding the gun, and love is laughing in the background."
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
See, this is why I love you. You write these THINGS that address Big Issues concisely and accurately and in a way that's well-written without being flowery or anything. I like that you made the whole thing a big statement about love itself while keeping it very tied to McCoy, especially towards the end with the "Yes, doctor"s and the descriptions of his reaction to that afternoon. I feel really bad and really happy for him all at once. *hugs*

So, hats off for this one, because it was quite powerful. (Just wondering...are you planning a continuation? I love this take on McCoy, and I'd love to read more if you write more in this little 'verse, but if you're not then this is still awesome on its own.) Thanks for writing!
VeeDub chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This spoke directly to the soft and squishy bits of my heart and it spoke to the bits that are missing.
Milarca chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Such an interesting look into love. And McCoy.

I can see him a little clearer now. I mean, his natural insecurities. His *nature* in general. He is so very... spongy. I mean, he's usually so grouchy, but that's only a repercussion from his divorce. What was he like before that? What *was* he like? And you got that. And it's right there, of course it is. But it's him, it's the way he stops and offers some insight to Spock or Jim. He stops and is open for that one second before he gets back to being grouchy. He was once so open he let Jocelyn in, and then he closed off. He became who he is. This is just a nice look at how he opens. Those little shutters he can't close when love ghosts in. Because even if he doesn't think it is, love is more powerful than any of his defenses.