Reviews for We Came to Help
ianarcher33 chapter 6 . 8/10
Great story. I watched the anime and felt they cut it off too soon. I tried to find a translated version of the Light Novel, but to no avail. Because of me not being able to find out what happens, this has become canon for me. This is the best way to end the series that I can think of. Second story arch, maybe? Please?
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
This story was AWESOME! Totally awesome! Great job so far! Please continue this, series, I think you said? Anyways, you did great! Looking forward to what the future brings!
D3athBring3r chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Great story please update soon!
Infiltraitor242 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I enjoyed the story very much, you did an excellent job of keeping the characters true to their Anime personalities. In a way I felt like I was reading a "season 2" although I know it's been a long while (and there's only seven total stories to this Anime) if you ever followed up with it I'd eat it up. You know how to write and I'd say I don't have one favorite part of this story because I enjoyed all of it so much I didn't want it to end. Keep up the good writing :-D
Ronniemac28 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
cant wait!
7AugustBurnsRed7 chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
So I just finished reading this story... And it's pretty damn great. I was skeptical due to the fact that there are literally only 7 stories to choose from, but hell I'm glad I took a chance reading this one. Really enjoyed the anime and loved this story. I know it's been a while, but if you find yourself willing and able, I'd say write a sequel. It would be much appreciated by at least one person :)
Ronniemac28 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
i love it!
Ronniemac28 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
keep them coming, i love lemon limey goodness!
Ronniemac28 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
i need more!
boe409 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
This is a really well written story! I hope you do a sequel!
The relationship/action ratio was very well balanced.
Moneymaka chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
After reading this again I hope it gets updated soon. I want to know what comes next! It's awesome so far :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
nice , good story hope you do more
James Axelrad chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Lots of fun. thanks.
Captain leon chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
i've enjoyed too much with this fanfic, i promise will write an asobi ni iku yo fanfic, of course in spanish, because thats my language.
great job and the characters were not OC, great fanfic.
Captain leon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
great job, adoro asobi ni iku yo.
el anime y el manga se quedan en la trama de comedia romantica, lastima que no exploran mas el aspecto de politica-ficcion que ofrece la llegada de las catians a la tierra.
i hope you write more about the political factor in your fanfic, you know catians and usa, europe govermentes.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »