Reviews for We Came to Help
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
This story was AWESOME! Totally awesome! Great job so far! Please continue this, series, I think you said? Anyways, you did great! Looking forward to what the future brings!
D3athBring3r chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Great story please update soon!
Infiltraitor242 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I enjoyed the story very much, you did an excellent job of keeping the characters true to their Anime personalities. In a way I felt like I was reading a "season 2" although I know it's been a long while (and there's only seven total stories to this Anime) if you ever followed up with it I'd eat it up. You know how to write and I'd say I don't have one favorite part of this story because I enjoyed all of it so much I didn't want it to end. Keep up the good writing :-D
Ronniemac28 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
cant wait!
7AugustBurnsRed7 chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
So I just finished reading this story... And it's pretty damn great. I was skeptical due to the fact that there are literally only 7 stories to choose from, but hell I'm glad I took a chance reading this one. Really enjoyed the anime and loved this story. I know it's been a while, but if you find yourself willing and able, I'd say write a sequel. It would be much appreciated by at least one person :)
Ronniemac28 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
i love it!
Ronniemac28 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
keep them coming, i love lemon limey goodness!
Ronniemac28 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
i need more!
boe409 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
This is a really well written story! I hope you do a sequel!
The relationship/action ratio was very well balanced.
Moneymaka chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
After reading this again I hope it gets updated soon. I want to know what comes next! It's awesome so far :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
nice , good story hope you do more
James Axelrad chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Lots of fun. thanks.
Captain leon chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
i've enjoyed too much with this fanfic, i promise will write an asobi ni iku yo fanfic, of course in spanish, because thats my language.
great job and the characters were not OC, great fanfic.
Captain leon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
great job, adoro asobi ni iku yo.
el anime y el manga se quedan en la trama de comedia romantica, lastima que no exploran mas el aspecto de politica-ficcion que ofrece la llegada de las catians a la tierra.
i hope you write more about the political factor in your fanfic, you know catians and usa, europe govermentes.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »