Reviews for We Came to Help
Moneymaka chapter 6 . 1/28
After reading this again I hope it gets updated soon. I want to know what comes next! It's awesome so far :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
nice , good story hope you do more
James Axelrad chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Lots of fun. thanks.
Captain leon chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
i've enjoyed too much with this fanfic, i promise will write an asobi ni iku yo fanfic, of course in spanish, because thats my language.
great job and the characters were not OC, great fanfic.
Captain leon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
great job, adoro asobi ni iku yo.
el anime y el manga se quedan en la trama de comedia romantica, lastima que no exploran mas el aspecto de politica-ficcion que ofrece la llegada de las catians a la tierra.
i hope you write more about the political factor in your fanfic, you know catians and usa, europe govermentes.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Omega Collaborative chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
That was entertaining, I hope to see more of it soon!
ben chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
this story was excellent. i really like that you actually mad it seem like it could really be part of the anime, and the charecters personalities were spot on in my opinion
Savaris chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Well! Now those rushed action scenes have been done with... now hopefully you'll go back to focus on to develop the characters more and that action junky was satisfied with this chapter...
Savaris chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Well, Manami took it better than I imagined it to be, thank goodness. Yeah, it'd be best for Ellis and Kuune to lay off Manami for a bit for her to cool off.

That bit bit about Chaika being a mother threw me for a loop when I first read about it months ago... I mean, just look at her! And how she acts!
Savaris chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Man, I'm starting to feel sorry for Jens... and does Capt. Kuune really have feelings for Kio? Or is that simply the hormones talking (she's so adorable, yeah)? Will Manami accept the invite? I'll find out in the next installment... which is probably 0.5 seconds after sending this review. Nice touch in having Kio retain Catian genes... more hijinx that way.
Savaris chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Nice. This is like a season two for Asobi, then! There were some things left out from the series like what was going to happen after what with them making their intentions known to Kio... I'm also curious as to what will befall those two Dogisians... Can't they all just get along?
Thanatoss chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
An excellent story, after watching the anime I was looking for an in-depth story that continued after the Asobi ni Iku yo anime ended and this story fulfills completely. I enjoy your writing style, and personally think you have done an excellent continuation of the main story/romance. I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep up the great work.
Pablo2942 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Just had a totally random idea that might work for you for a story idea. How about going with this storyline arc and adding it into a crossover with The Cat Returns? That could lead to some interesting situations between the character interactions on the revelation of that world.
Kenneth Gifford chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
This is a great story. Not only does it provide a continuation of a great anime that ended quite abruptly, but it is a continuation that is quite consistent w/ the original work and well-written. I really enjoyed it and can only hope that you will continue w/ the story. I do see that it has been quite since it was last updated, but I can still hope. Please write continuation. Truth this was actually very similar to what I was thinking might actually happen minus the captain and the dogsian, but I did think some of the other catians did seem very interested in Kio as well
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »