Reviews for Life After Death
Tynee23 chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
G'day was just wondering if you were updating this somewhere else? Great story. Thanks
Gyllene chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Please continue to write this story.
cela chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
ten months? seriously? I lobe this story and can't wait for the next installment!
cela chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
I am glad Claude is still an asshole. some things should never change.
Cotharach chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
Love Eric's reaction to the 'vette. Please continue the story!
tamela.steffenhagen chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
I am enjoying this story, do you plan on finishing it?
carae chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Great story so far, would love to read the rest...
NixAskarlovr chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Brilliant! Keep going.
ncmiss12 chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Awesome chapter! I see in my mail box that you had posted 4 more chapters. But they are not here on fanfiction. Could you put them back up or tell me where you posted them. I can't wait for more! This story is rocking. I hope that Sookie gets to Kill compton soon. And I hope that Eric and Sookie do a third blood exchange. If I remeber correctly this is only the second exchange. I can't wait for more! Love how Claude is such a pain in the ass! What is andres deal. I guess he is jealous that Eric has Sookie?
isis.mama chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Am so looking forward to more
cela whitney chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
lovely story! i can't wait for the next chapter.
C. S. Tolkien chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
I really love vampire sookie story, is a shame that are so difficult to find, and so few, is a shame that more writer dont do storys like this.
onemoon chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Great story! There are so few stories with a turned Sookie around and I'm really loving how you are portraying her. I wonder if there will be some fae 'talents' showing up down the road. Also love that Alcide showed to be a real friend. Thank you for sharing your time and imagination, I truly enjoy reading this story.
Justice's Auntie chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
I really like this story! Please update again soon!
Morgainne9897 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
I love reading this so far. I so love how you have portrayed Bill.