Reviews for Aspirin
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awww... Poor Hoagie.. This story seriously gave me butterflies. I can't describe the feelings I had while reading this! I always pictured Abby's and Hoagie's relationship this way. When Hoagie's the damsel in distress. :)
CC333 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I don't know why I didn't review this story the first time I read it, but I'm back and just want to say that I'm in love with this one-shot you've written. It expresses so much love simply through actions...beautiful :)
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Your short stories are always lovely and favorites of mine. Great job!
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
and so review i shall.X3

this was incredibly cute, and my first 2/5 fic.o_o. im off to hunt for more!
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww. This is super cute. 'Nuf said.
madier1095 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww, so cute.

Poor Hoagie. Good thing he has Abby. :3
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
YAY! ...and at the same time... WAW!

I missed you, and your talent-the-size-of-Texas! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the way you write. If you would like a nice mental picture - think of the scene in Toy Story 2 when Jessie first meets Woody. I, in this case, am Jessie and you -well- that would make you my Woody.

Now, as to the story itself, I truly liked this. As a migraine sufferer from my early teens on, I can TOTALLY relate to Hoagie's plight. I liked seeing Abby's 'maternal' side here too. She always did seem to have a motherly streak. Think Operation DIAPER. As always, you have a remarkable handle on these characters - no matter what you may say to the contrary.

Thank you SO very much for popping in and sharing this! Well done - very well done!
Spadefire chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awww. Nice job, really liked how sweet it was. And the touch of violence concerning Tommy made it all the better! XD In any case, very cute.
LoversForeverTogether chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Cute, as all HoagiexAbby comfort fics should be. :) And migraines do suck.
Really Big Hat chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Migrains do suck. I get them ALL the time and the bad part is, is that Aspirin and Tylyon (sp?) doesn't work for me. Neither does sleep most of the time. I just sit in my room, sleep and suffer until it goes away...

Awesome story by the way .
Dead Embryonic Cells chapter 1 . 8/10/2011