Reviews for Monster
Bluedog270 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This show brings out great writers with great minds because of all the memories and backstories they don't give more thought into.

And you nailed it :)
OMGnoway911 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Amazing!
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aw wow. That was the sweetest thing ever! I love Emmett so much and you wrote this so well. The Emmett/Daphne friendship... just the whole thing. ;) I've definitely got to read more of your Switched at Birth fics and some of your Glee fics - I just checked out your profile and you have a bunch and the story descriptions I saw looked really interesting. ;) I've written 1 fic for Glee that is really long and I'm still writing it, but I am really tempted to write more, different Glee fics about other characters, much shorter ones... and also now I really am tempted to write for Switched at Birth. Especially since there are NO Travis fics on this site, which seems like a crime to me. I would love to see you write something about Travis too... ;)
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awe I don't think hes a monster at all, he's so sweet
CLKit chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh I can't stop thinking how adorable this story was! This was a nice little backstory for Emmett. These two just seem to make each other better people as a whole. They're so good for one another _
rawr52 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aw! This was just too adorable and heart-wrenching and just overall amazing! Very original and unique. I like :D
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wonderful!
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I loved it
xRainbowNinjax chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Yup , this story made me smile :)
brooke-ella1990 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i loved this. so good!

:D
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
*sniff*

that was so sweet!
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh my.. this is simply amazing... And it was so.. I la-la-la-la-loved it! And i read it again.. and again...
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story is so good. Probably my favorite Switched at Birth storie ever.
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I should not have read this on my phone at work! I wanted to tear up but them I would have to explain why! This was AMAZING! I felt Emmett's insecurity about his relationship with Bay and a huge reason would be that he is scared to speak. To be with Bay he would have to overcome this and he did in a major way. Great job!
Kiley chapter 1 . 8/10/2011