Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Fruit
sentientInsanity chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I remember this one! Ahahahahaha! I can't wait to read more!
Lala1D chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
i loved it :)
Anishaa chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hilarious! Good job, and well phrased.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Ack, it's cracktastic! I love how you kinda poked fun at HP, too, with "Harry had defeated Voldemort nineteen years earlier by nearly talking him to death." XD after the epic battle leading up to it, the fight between Harry and Voldy was kind of anticlimatic, just a tad.

Oh no, I have three horcruxes on my bookshelf :O Come on, Harry, I'm rooting for you! Bibular genocide, go go go! (Wow, this is turning into Farenheight 451. Maybe he should leave one copy of each book alive; freedom of speech and all...naah, XD)
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm not usually a fan of Twilight hatefics, but this is so funny that I don't really mind you bashing the series, XD

I don't think it's necessary for you to make Ginny a Moron Sue, like you mentioned in your summary. She seems okay in this, though, not like a Sue of any sort, just a business-oriented, tired woman, and hey, lots of people are like that. It's a realistic detail within the ocean of crack, which I likez :3

I also like the random quotes from Twilight, lolol.

Lily's reaction to the saga is priceless :D "Daddy, when I grow up I wanna marry a sparkly vampire and have a motorcycle-riding werewolf as my best friend and I want to dye my hair black and take pouting lessons." Best. Sentence. Evur.
merlyn2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Got a big laugh out of the victim Voldemort murdered to create his "Twilight" Horcrux being Cedric. So appropriate...
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Amusing story (I wonder how long it'll be before Harry has a few words with the Godric's Hollow Public Library about putting "Twilight" in the restricted section). Though I should point out that none of the Weasleys would have the flying Ford Anglia by now; it's most likely still roaming the Forbidden Forest.
Queen of Stuff chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Dear Slashtronaut,

Even though there's this really huge likely-hood that we're the same sex and everything and this was never thought to be possible before, I think your fics have impregnated me and stuff. Which isn't a bad thing.

Love,

Evelyn-formerly-Epic One-formerly lovely little scars
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Omahgaga. Omahgaga. Omahgaga.

This is so motherfuckingly beautiful and wonderful and I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH IT, RIGHT NOW, WITH EVERYONE WATCHING.

(I think I overdid it)