Reviews for Second chance
Genesis chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
OMG That was the Cutest Story Ever I love Little Errol SOOOOOOOOOKAWAII!
Jak is a Funny Parent!0/0Funny Yet Sexy
DarkEcoFreak chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
Yay a new chapter! I can't wait for the next one! And the trial of Mar with Damas in it. That just HAS to be great!
KrymynalKrimzon chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
O.O I hope Gear/Errol will be ok! D': I'll be sad if he dies!..I'm also surprized i find myself wanting Keria to go away so Jak can take care of tiny Errol by himself .""? The "that green haired whore" I kinda agree that that in some ways *dosent like Keria*
Death-Dimension chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
So Gear is a part of meta Errol but what will happen to Gear if they are put back together...
In fact what will happen to meta Errol other then living.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Ooo this is awesome! I really love this story! I can't wait for the next update!
KrymynalKrimzon chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Amazing once again! Keep it up! So much suspence!
Death-Dimension chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
This has definitely given me a new incite on Errol and i'm glad he was sympathetic to Jak, but it still doesn't explain baby Errol

Update please
KrymynalKrimzon chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Amazing chapter! i love this so much so far! You always leave me wanting more! Merry X-max!
Death-Dimension chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
OHH COME ON! Another cliffy I was looking forward to this, oh well, it's not like I can force you or anything I wonder what this journal has to say will it explain Gear, I wonder what it will say about Kiara (nudge nudge wink wink)

Update soon please!
evilanimegenious chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
all the secret stalkery...im interested. do keep going please
Death-Dimension chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
...Errol...I feel for him, does this mean his father killed his mother, I can understand the hate but... what does this make Gear... The only part of him that is still innocent?
evilanimegenious chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
*waiting for next chapter*
evilanimegenious chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
dear god plot twists. want more now please. its Onin not Oni for one error yo'uve missed and a couple other typos but seeing as your primary lang isnt english, i cant really see any problems
Blackbird1313 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Dawwww, how cute! I love your writing style. Please continue!
Blackbird1313 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Awww, how cute! I love this story. Please keep writing! :)