Reviews for Sandpaper and Silk
Lira chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
You should update this story.I am intrigued.
DirtyLittleHarl chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! This series is freaking awesome! :D _- And it's sad that it's been left at such an aswesome point. :((
Solstice White chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
this is really good. I love the story line, YOU ROCK! :P
JasmineChyanne chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
love this crossover story cant wait for the next chapter.
deleted9 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
"With a weak smile (which she almost immediately lost), Babydoll miserably glanced at the open canvases and finger paints with disdain. What was she, twelve?" Hahah, I would think that too. Weird activity. I like how she's starting to speak more and tell him off haha great job writing her!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
They definitely would be an interesting couple to see. I liked "Sucker Punch" Way more than I was anticipating...very interesting movie and this is a great chapter!
MewAlexis chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
please update, i love this!3
Eclipzcis chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I loved this, it's great, you've got me into this ship now, so please write more :)
foreverlostdreamer chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
My favorite characters together great if only it was finished T_T ...I like it ,very well written and its strange that your story doesnt have more reviews . Maybe someday you will update it O_O
Liliesshadow chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
nooooo! how could you stop writing!
Morganstein17 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Hey! I stumbled upon youre Once Upon a Time fanfic for Emma/Gold, fell in love with it and then looked at your other stories. I love this cross over! Usually I'm not a fan of crossovers since I've always found such stupid ones but this is amazing! I love what your doing with it since I'm a fan of both Sucker Punch and the Joker 3 Please write more ASAP!
NothingLastsForeverxx chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You two write really well together! I love this so much. I've read it so many times.
aburameclanhead chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Darkly interesting.
somejuliet chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very entertaining! Please, update soon!
bookluvr888 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I love this idea! It's really well written so far, can't wait for the next chapter!