Reviews for Chess Board
Riyeko chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I really liked it and it wasn't ooc AT fact i think you should have made izaya a little more soft hearted. He was a tiny bit too cruel. XD but that's no you DEFINITELY didn't go ooc. I wish you made a sequel. Maybe one where izaya goes and try confess? But you know in his own twisted way. Not directly but they end up in a story gave me feels cause of the ending :'( it wass really sad.
Katherine chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
This was so sad... :( but it really really was nice.. :')
Your fan chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
This fanfic made me so happy! You are a artists 3
Konku chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
MARY-SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E(゚Д゚)
tartanarmygirl chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
hehehehehehehehehe sorry that was one of those luffy from one piece moments, when i just cant help but SMILE! That was a really good ending but i'd hoped to see them actually confess to each other and you know, get together, and THEN the happy ending. but this was awesome too _ ciao!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I really dug this, kind of hoping it would longer but oh well. Do you have a sequel planned?
Micky Moon chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
...eh...not enough character development for me to truly fall in love with the romance your OC and Izaya..

And everyone seems a bit OOC. I don't think Shizuo will be willing to visit Izaya for ANY occasion.

Other than that, your story was a bit anticlimatic. Didn't really feel anything has really changed. Your writing is great though. Hope this review won't discourage you or anything because I'm just voicing my thoughts.
Legal Humor chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Ugh! I wish there was more chapters. :C But oh well, I enjoyed reading this story ... although I felt like you could have continued. x) If you ever decided to do a sequel then pleasepleaseplease inform me.
KijoKuroi chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Sequel? Please? Pretty please with cookies on top?
Xerozas chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Awww so sad this chapter touched my heart! I cant wait for the next chapter:)
Nizuna Fujieda chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
I loved this chapter :) awesome job! I cant believe its almost over. Oh well...update soon!
LoveIsTrustOoOo chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I love the format, the story, the mystery! Just gets better every chapter. D I can't wait for the next update!
Nizuna Fujieda chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Awesome chapter, i loved it. Great job...i cant wait for the next chapter
Nizuna Fujieda chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Awesome chapter :) great job, update soon!
superstrawberryL chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
nooooo! damn you cliffhangers!