Reviews for Love bound
another Jade Dynasty fan chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
First of all, I'd like to thank you for writing this story. It's a good start to a good story, and I really enjoy it so far. :)

I really like your writing style, it's pretty good and it's a similar style to the novels that I read when I was younger.

I can tell that's this is probably going to be a longer story, but whatever. Please take your time, and take note that a couple of Jade Dynasty fans will be in the sidelines cheering you on.

Thanks and best regards,

P.S Happy Easter too.
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
You have the first JD fan fiction? hats off to you

As a fellow arden [126 asc dagos, DB server] I give you my praise...

I'll be checking back on this to see if you actually keep posting
Lyn-san chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well now... I never thought I'd see the day when I'd find a JD fanfic. I'm hella glad I did though. Even though I'm not much of a fan of slash pairing, I'm willing to continue reading to see where this goes. You've done a wonderful job of describing the Athan starter area *now I feel like playing my Arden again* and you've captured my interests with your characters. I do look forward to reading the next chapter, to see how Teiru will adjust to the start of her new life, and how the interactions between her and the other Athan species will develop. In regards to your grammar and things of that nature, I've not noticed any major discrepancies on that front so to you I say keep up the good work!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Lyn-san (game name in JD is Sejin)