Reviews for Sharing
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
*sniffle* Outstanding writing, once again! This had me wiping my eyes at the end. Beautifully written!
br0flove chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow...

That was lovely.
tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, this was really good...and really sad...yet definitely needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Well. I'm crying now.

...great work.
AliceSylvia chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
O my goodness, this was very, very well done, for all that it almost made me cry.
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Damn, that was intense. Very, very well written- just wow. These are the moments I missed. Be assuredI' ll be checking out more of your fics :)
OfTheFullMoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I hardly know what to say...there was so much emotion in this...just...wow. I nearly cried when I read this. All I can say is "well done."
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
awesome story
Angharad23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Why am I reading stories that always make me cry? For some reason Ironhide's death (WHY DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP KILLING OUR BOTS?) hit me really hard in the last movie. I just couldn't even fathom this tiny band of "all that's left" losing such a vital, long standing companion.

Anyway, this is one of those stories that makes me cry but is also exquisite-tragic, but beautiful. But still tragic.
IshTara chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
What an amazing story. I still have tears in my eyes. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for a wonderful read.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Put the story on my Faves list, put YOU on Author Alert. Do something else as well as you have done this, and I will add you to Author Favorites. Promise.
Borath chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm speechless. Just, utterly amazing. You've outdone yourself.
anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
wow, beautiful writing
BuckeyeBelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is absolutely...I don't have adequate words. Honest. Heartbreaking. Optimus let Sentinel off too easy. It isn't just the murder victim, it's all the other wrecked lives that are collateral damage.