Reviews for Reconnected
Guest chapter 1 . 9h
All in one sentence: Gothel is more evil than the wicked witch of the west!
Guest chapter 1 . 9h
Geez Gothel make Maleficent good, and xehanort sane. I've seen a lot of bad guys but she's the worst. R u gonna do arendelle too? Will maleficent's daughter from descendants make an appearance?
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 69 . 17h
nice chapter i like it when Repunzal and flyn talked about their back stories and repunzel using her hair to heal the group it was sweet. We got the return of the Darkside 3 at once boy that must have been a toughie after playing 2.8 i got a new prespective of Darksides being pretty much the best heartless boss. What i didn't expect was Maximus being a boss that was a suprise but either way its going to be fun seeing his interactions with Flynn. Gothel is horrible really self absobed and has a supriority complex uhh makes me sick. Nice chapter my freind it was very well doen and love the humor in it
Dark Maiden95 chapter 69 . 3/21
So excited to see your adaptation of the party and the lantern scene! :D
How many chapters r u gonna do, and what happens after the Disney worlds so far? R u featuring ff or twewy worlds or what?
Can't wait to see how this turns out, btw when will Hope appear again? Plz take in my suggestions of him and FFXIII from previous comments. And plz finish up "another side, another story" plz!;)
Red that's hilarious! Makes Lea sound like poison ivy or April o'neil.
Is reconnected gonna be part one to a trilogy leading up to the final battle with xehanort? Like their rescuing Aqua(pt.1), Terra(pt.2), Ven(pt.3) and final battle?
Plz finish up "another side, another story" the ending is gonna be heartwreching when west falls to her "supposed" death. U should also do a story of west's adventures in the realm of darkness and the world that never was. Btw, who do u think saved aqua at the castle of dreams in that new kh remix game? Riku? Terra?
So what do u think of kingdom hearts xchi? It kinda makes u wonder more about the origins of the keyblade before the keyblade war, and the master of masters. I mean the absolute beginning of the birth of the keyblade. I absolutely think the book of prophecies, the foretellers, master of masters, and the black box luxu was given by the master of masters will play a key role in kh3 and your fanfic if u ask me. Do u think the creators of the franchise will explain the origins and the very beginning of the keyblade, way before the keyblade war in kh3 or in another sequel?
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 68 . 3/13
This was an awsome first begging to the world. Ahh it was so great seeing the Tangled crew again. I like how Lea got into the spirit of the mood in the bar since he is the wise cracker and only express himself in that way usually when he is with someone like Roxas i hope he and Lydia do get back togather. Elza summn was awsome she was such a massive badass with her ice moves. I wonder how West's and Donalds relationship will be like after the comment though it was a joke of the moment but that has yet to be seen. it looked so cool I really look foward to this world and seeing the new drive form hopefully great work
I just think the book of prophecies will play an important role within the story, r u also doing a trilogy leading to the final battle with xehanort like reconnected being finding aqua, the next story being terra or ven, something like that?
U think your gonna include the book of prophecies from khx in to your story?
What world are u planning on after tangled?
He's definitely gotta point about u basing Elsa off of Shiva, I see what he's talking about with the final fantasy ref. And since l'cie are in the fanfic as well, how are l'cie play a role in the story especially since hope, snow, serah, and lightning so far are them. I just pray that hope doesn't fall under the same path riku made and makes a decision he'll regret the rest of his life, I also hope that hope's mom and dad miraculously survive and are searching for their son and reunite with him (with hope reconcileing with his father too like in FFXIII). On another note that was hilarious when Donald unintentionally used thief as a negative around West, since she is one of course.