Reviews for Reconnected
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 74 . 11/17
This chaper really earned its name title. i remeber seeing this in the film and its still gut wrenching to see Tiana going through that. What i do give props for changing who the fake naveen to Durol now that was awsome. With his gambleing powers of his he and the voodo doctor would probaly get on. I am worried for Lydia becasue this could be a shock for i dont think she ever expected to see her farther again and considering the bad blood between the two their fight to be will be epic. I hope the gang who went with Tiana can cheer her up and make her see thats not Naveen. I liked that Myde got too do more in this world then usally going into his cowardly moods. He and Louis make such a cool band togather. Ever next chapter there is one person i am worried for. Ray
Z chapter 74 . 11/15
Prism please I beg you to stop killing me with suspense and cliffhangers! But other than that I really loved this chapter! And I feel bad for Lydia. Poor girl. Your story writing is amazing too! I hope to be as amazing as you are someday. :3
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 74 . 11/13
That was Luxord. I thought it would be Lawrence.
Oswald: Hold up. So that guy was Lydia's Dad.
Yep.
Oswald: The guy that she just called a hunk?
Yep.
Oswald: who was about to marry a girl probably younger than his daughter.
Yep.
Oswald: ... Isn't this supposed this to be Disney?
Have you seen their movies? I love them, but there are some questionable things in them.
Oswald: Like what?
Like the fact Snow White was fourteen, or an old man trying to marry a girl who wasn't even sixteen just so he could become sultan, or Judge Frollo and his lust for Esmeralda. Also, Pinocchio. Not the character, the movie. That whole donkey transformation still scares me, as well as that Coachman. Worst part is, the villain wasn't stopped.
Oswald: ...I should probably catch up with those movies.
Yeah. And how cute was it when Rusty was being a little stinky?
Oswald: Tripping them up?
Oswald: Yep.
Ah, little Rusty. I like that he's trying to play cupid. Also, how much some of the characters have developed. Although where I know you mean Kyra cringed, you have Tiana cringed.
Oswald: That should be fix.
All and all, I'm glad you updated, Prism. Reading this chapter made me want to watch the movie (and for my laptop to be fixed:/). Can't wait for the battle just as I can't wait for Coco to be in theatres.
Oswald: You just wanted to mention that movie, did you?
Can't you blame me? Ever since I saw the trailer, I've been excited for it.
Oswald: ok. So, how do we end this review?
Like this. *Claps lights off.*
Tashasaurous chapter 74 . 11/12
Whoa. Didn't see that one coming! How's Lydia gonna take the fact that her father's now Half-Xehanort? This is getting tensed! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 74 . 11/12
Ooh, plot twist! XD I can't wait to see how Lydia's "reunion" with her father goes! And I'm so excited to see Aqua's rescue! .
Carina Llex chapter 6 . 10/30
Aqua! Terra! :D
Mystery boy was Vanitas, wasn't t? Sounded like him at least...
Carina Llex chapter 5 . 10/30
Nice take on Dream Drop Distance! *smile*
Carina Llex chapter 3 . 10/28
Very In-Character of Kairi to sneak off to join her best friends on their adventure, since she showed a hint of a mischievous nature and plenty of bravery in the games. Nice touch having Minnie and Daisy help! *smile*
Carina Llex chapter 1 . 10/25
When I first read the summary, I thought this fic would suck because of the pairings' presence (I hate romance fics as a general rule) but liked the rest of it so I decided to give your story a shot. Boy, am I glad I did! This first chapter alone did an excellent job catching my attention and making me realize this is a proper Kingdom Hearts story. Looking forward to reading more!
1.) Sorry for your loss. I know it's not easy after losing someone
2.) Can't wait for Master Aqua to show up! :P I'm looking foward on how you write the chapter!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 73 . 9/5
Mama Odie is awesome. :) I like how she showed how Kyra has grown as a character, that was clever. :)

Can't wait to see more! :)

P.S. I'm sorry for your loss.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 73 . 9/4
Nice chapter, i like chapters were the chracters have a time to rest and just enjoy themselves. Madam oldie is a great chracter i like how she is able to review your life and offer an alternative solution. My favroute part in this chapter seeing myde and louis playing with the band it felt so upbeat and i liked myde cause for the first time he played proper music it was awsome. I also liked how oldie gave kyra a shoutout it shows kyra has come a long way. The summon charm is it the alligator from 'wheres my water?" you have my condolences about your grandfather loosing people you love always hurts. Thank you for mentioning my oneshot it made my day.
Tashasaurous chapter 73 . 9/3
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I recently lost a family member too, so I know what you're going through.

Anyway, this is another awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to the next, but do take your time when you need it.
KeyOfFate123 chapter 72 . 8/11
While I Still Completely Hate Lydia and Everything about her,I Absolutely Love this Fanfic and all the other OCs (Dragon Especially) so Keep up the Good Work!
Hope your not on a long hiatus or something?