Reviews for Carve Your Name Into My Arm
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Oh god, I love Sam. I need to get his POV on the Destiel IST. But dude, you are killing me with the fade-to-blacks here!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Omg fuck me
ChocolateLover456 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Thank you so much and please keep up the great work!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Super cool. I lo e sickfics and that handprint explanation was really interestimg.

-SQ
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Whoa. So glad I went ahead and read the fanfics even though I haven't gotten to this season yet. This was such a fun ride, and kinda hot. Hehe. Sorry, couldn't help it. Thanks for posting.
butski chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Amazing! And very well written. I like it all.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
That's quite the tale! Witchy wacky fiasco on Dean and Castiel ends up with the after effects of it all. Goodness, it just gets better!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
*giggling* I can see Sam pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing with his eyes closed as he realizes what his brother and his brother's angel are probably doing, just before he asks about 'two hours'. Very good brother, he is. XD
Blayze chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
BEAUTIFUL! It was so sweet I'm bookmarking this for sure. Keep on writing your fantastic!
james tenkel chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
you are weard but cool
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Found this on a ficrec list and I have to say, pretty great.
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
w! Bonus sick!Cas indeed! That was amazing! 3
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was wonderful.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
oh my! OH My heart ached for cas! aw dean is so lucky!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I always thought the handprint should have been a little more significant, but after that first episode in season 4 you never see it again. It's such a shame.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »