Reviews for Carve Your Name Into My Arm
butski chapter 1 . 2/9
Amazing! And very well written. I like it all.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/18
That's quite the tale! Witchy wacky fiasco on Dean and Castiel ends up with the after effects of it all. Goodness, it just gets better!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
*giggling* I can see Sam pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing with his eyes closed as he realizes what his brother and his brother's angel are probably doing, just before he asks about 'two hours'. Very good brother, he is. XD
Blayze chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
BEAUTIFUL! It was so sweet I'm bookmarking this for sure. Keep on writing your fantastic!
james tenkel chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
you are weard but cool
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Found this on a ficrec list and I have to say, pretty great.
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
w! Bonus sick!Cas indeed! That was amazing! 3
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was wonderful.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
oh my! OH My heart ached for cas! aw dean is so lucky!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I always thought the handprint should have been a little more significant, but after that first episode in season 4 you never see it again. It's such a shame.
FortheloveofCas chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I loled and I sighed at the end :) Beautiful fic! You write Dean, Cas and Sam so wonderfully!
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omg that fic was amazing! I just love how adorable Destiel are, and you wrote that so well.

Thank you so much for writing this awesome story!
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was awesome, really well done.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love how you tied in the sick prompt with the handprint so that it made sense to have it there. Works nice with the fluff, how sub-texty it all was before all the kissing. Do you have/plan to have a sequel for this?
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ooh, Sammy, you are just awesome. Bravo again, my friend!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »