Reviews for Payback, As They Say
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oooh, I love this! He gets to do this every day for the rest of eternity, right?
akjamma chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
loved this one!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
What a hard ass!
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh what a hoot this must have been write! I'd love to let my snarky side out for a good long play! I hope you feel soooo good. Excellent entry and so glad I got to play in your sandbox - and Savage is a nice playmate too!
kellykaos chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved this. Carlisle having to relive every single evil action he's ever done... Excellent!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
really liked that Carlisle had to relieve all the awful things he had done in his life before going off to hell. Loved it. xx
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was really, really good. I love not only that Asslisle had to relive every cruel and thoughtless thing he'd ever done to other but also the allusion of heaven and hell. I hope he burns forever, that fucker.

Very nicely done! Top of my list when it's time to vote!

TMOT
cusic1981 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love it!
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was positively brilliant. I haven't read Savage's story, but DAYUM! What an amazing piece. The snarling, sharp edge you paint the character with, THE WORDS USED! drool

His comeuppance, the journey to the pits of hell was simply horrifying and total GENIUS. I'm so glad I don't believe in hell, because if it is anything like you described...shivers

I really enjoyed it! Brava!

xo

Mistress Moon
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
karma is gonna get you... so glad ... even though I feel no compassion for Carlisle, I do feel it for his victims... poor Esme and Edward... they were robbed of the lives they should have lived...:)
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Who knew you had it in you to use so many swear words? I can tell you this has inspired me to read the SoccerWard saga of Savage's now.

I like it you when you talk crazy... And the ending? Pure genious.