Reviews for Perplexing Revelations
Jacob Malfoy chapter 21 . 7/31
Please continue. Maybe more romantic scene
gilmorekitten chapter 1 . 7/30
I like this story. I have the warm fuzzies.
SineadThePotterhead666 chapter 21 . 7/24
Please please please please PLEASE update this story I just read it from start to now without stopping and I NEED more! I really hope that if you do end up officially abandoning this story that you at least put it up for adoption because I need to know what'll happen next. I really do hope you come back to it tho it really is an awesome story.
Iris Willow Greene chapter 21 . 7/21
I read this story over and over again on wattpad, and I finally found out that you were on here. please continue soon!
ChlexLover3 chapter 21 . 7/2
oh no! why stop? this is such a good Bella/Jasper story and I have read a lot
tamwhit chapter 21 . 7/2
Please update your story soon
Please for the love of god put I have abandon this story in the summery section so no one else wastes their time I hope at some point you return to the story. Although it's been about 4 years. Until you return to the story please put a warning that you have abandoned the story in the summery.
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 21 . 5/19
OMG! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
nyctophiliacal chapter 21 . 5/9
ugh. i need more!
Veronique24 chapter 21 . 5/9
Looking forward to reading more!
CandAFics chapter 21 . 2/26
OMG I NEED AN UPDATE!
BloodyWolfQueen chapter 21 . 2/23
Please update, continue, and complete! I LOVE this fanfic and will follow it till the end!
AJ1614 chapter 1 . 2/12
Ohh I love this story already!
Does Alice have another power that has messed with jaspers memories is she working with maria or the volturi did she and edward know bella was jaspers mate
LapisLazuliRose chapter 21 . 1/27
Nooo, seriously another cliff hanger. great story though, even though its not finished
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »