Reviews for The Salt On My Lips Is An Enzyme
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. You're just a fantastic writer. Please never stop. :)
NotMadeofTin chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Guh, so hot and perfect. I love Blaine just coming apart because of Kurt like that. Blaine's last line so adorable, no wonder Kurt is so smitten. I love how you mentioned their past sexual encounters not being perfect and how Kurt felt awkward here when he wasnt in the moment, it all makes it more real. Great writing and hot smut.
ptirobo chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Smut had never been so sweet

*sigh*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
awww, i LOVE the last line. how you managed to make it so smutty and so cute at the same time, i'll never know, but forever appreciate, lol
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was smokin hot. Loved it!
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
HOW does this not have more reviews? And HOW have I never read this one before! ANOTHER reason why I love you; you do something different every time. You're amazing and your stories are plain hot, to be perfectly honest. This is definitely one of my favourite fics because there's just something about these two and rimming that makes me go hot damn. ;) and wanky!Blaine is fucking ungh as well, so I take my imaginary hat off to you. One of my favourite authors on this site, legit. I say this every time - please, never stop writing. Ever.
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
so CUTE!
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow. I think you killed me with that. It was amazingly well writen and REALLY hot. I love that Blaine was the one falling apart and not Kurt for once :P I loved it :)
Aledda chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
*blinks dumbly* uh...I think you broke my brain.

So, that was unimaginably hot. Like, wow. I can't even make a coherent statement it was so hot. Whew. I would just like to say that I really appreciated Blaine being the one coming apart because way too often it is Kurt. The switch up was nice.

And uh...my brain is still mush.
UnicornMachine chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh god. That's so hot
MysteriousPerson101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was sexy and so, so sweet all at once. You really captured the moment and the awkwardness of "first times," and you also made it incredibly hot, but I really felt the love that was behind it all.

In short, this was amazing and I loved it.