Reviews for Chaos and Fury
B Oots chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
I am really enjoying the series. I hope your doing great after the time in the hospital. Please update soon, so I can read, where Jubilee went with the young alien, and if her friends catch up with her?
Kalissa55 chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
So far, so good. What about the dagger Wolvie gave her?
BrightStar chapter 4 . 4/30/2002
Wow, that's all I can say is wow. You are amazing. I am glad that when you return I can finally finish, but I hope that nothing serious is happening at that hospital. I hope you recover soon, because a life without Parodys, is a life not worth living...:D Get better soon.

*grins* I need somebody to bounce story ideas off of...*grins* Feel better!
Daughter of the Damned chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
That ROCKED! Sorry bout ur trip to the hospital.
Gabfic chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
Hey this was a great part. gotta love a pissed off Jubes with massive power. Well, i'm already waiting for the next part, but your A/N at the bottom promises a great reward for patience... :) "all of the series"
Daughter of the Damned chapter 3 . 4/22/2002
Awww...poor Ange. That's cool how you realized that even though she's been through the most in Gen X, Jubes was still considered the baby. It's nice to see her shed in a more respectable light.
Lady Shadowfire chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Love it so far! Hope you can get this finished, but when's the rest of Return of the Dragon coming up? Huh? Huh? Come on. Keep writing, what ever story it may be...
Daughter of the Damend chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Oh, damn you, you stopped! I'll be waiting for the next chap. P.S. Good luck on your finals!
BrightStar chapter 2 . 4/18/2002