Reviews for A Nice Guy
Issac Blast chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hmm, You got me hooked on this story fairly well. I don't read much Jurenta since I'm more of a supporter toward Juri/Jenrya and Juri/Ryo respectively but you did a great job with their character depth. They are both so kind to everyone around them but each have their moment to shine. Its better than the Kenta/MarineAngemon jumble some people attempt.

A nice couple,

So Says Issac
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Quite possibly one of the only Kenta/Juri fics out there- but nicely done. If I haven't mentioned it already, I'm a sucker for romance!
The Wonderer chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Wow...Once again, you amaze me. This story was incredible. It was sad...happy...and it made me laugh. The part with Jeri talking to Leomon almost made me cry (shhh...Keep that a secret!), and the parts with Kenta made me feel sad, and then in then in the end happy for him. You do such a wonderful job of eliciting emotions from the readers of your stories, and it really shows up in a story like this. I really feel like I could connect with Kenta's plight, though that may be because I feel like I'm very similar to Kenta. ( Sigh...why doesn't that kind of stuff happen to real-life nice guys..) Anyways, that was an incredible job once again. Your stories continue to amaze me. You are truly a talented writer, and I'm privileged to be able to read your stories. Anyways, I think I've made my review long enough already, so I'll sign off now. This is The Wonderer, over and out!
Cat face chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
Aiyah! this is the cutest story ever! i just love Kenta _
Digi-diva chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
CHICKIE! THAT WAS ADORABLE! I love you. I do. *hugs you* That was just...madd awesome! YOU RULE CHICKEY!
Devidramon chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Great story. And someone finally used Kenta as more than Kazu's shadow (or for slash.) Glad at least one person sees him as a legitimate character. This was very well-written, actually in character, and with a ton of cute MarineAngemon parts. I can tell a lot of effort went into this. Great job.
Takutomo no Miko chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
HOW KAWAIII! I Loved it .
Tsuruhime chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Awww! That was so nice. _
Dragon Maiden 64 chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Wow, I like this. I like it alot. Very good, bravo, encore and the rest.
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Wow... That was awesome! I loved it! Your grasp of the characters and their personalities and how they interact is superb. My eyes were a little misty at the end. Even though I am all for TakatoJuri, this has broadened my horizons, and anything that can do that is fine by me. I think that from now on my view of Takato's and Juri's relationship will be a bit skewed. This is definately a rare gem. You just don't find things this well written anymore, not even in bookstores, sometimes. I think I'll stop now. Keep up the good work,

PS This is definately going on my favs list!
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
That was absolutely beautiful. Kenta is The Man. :)
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Wai~! *giggles* A wonderful fic, featuring my favorite Issue Girl, Juri (watch out for my upcoming shrine, also called Issue Girl!), and the guy that everybody never notices, Kenta! *giggle* MarineAngemon was as cute as Digimonly possible. Not that he's ever anything but! Kudos, Silvor!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
AWWW...totally adorable :) Adorable doesn't even cover it...that barely covers MarineAngemon ;) You know how much I love this thing. :)
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Awwww :) Silvor, this is so kawaii! I love the bits with MarineAngemon, especially the way he acts so smug with Kenta sometimes.
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 4/18/2002

Everyone seems just about right (though I'm running off the American version, so theoretically they could be a little off (j/k)).

Very cute, very nicely done. This is THEM in a few years as people start dating. Nice!