Reviews for What Our Future Holds
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I truly hope you do update this I liked what I have read so far.
TsukihanaYUE chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Good luck with your work. I waiting for the update XD
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I loved the idea.
I found it very entertaining.

Kisses
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Update sssssssoon
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Aww and I got excited for an update :(
AlexBSChris chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I would love it if you continue tis. I just read the original and I would love some more of it.
Captain Shanks chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Please tell me your doing more, I love this story and the plot. If not this then I demand a continuation of the sequel. Am I allowed to demand things...oh well. Continue writing please, I appreciate it.
Melissa chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Please finish this fic! I love it and can not wait til it is continued! I love a good Drarry and this one is one of my favorites of all the ones I have ever read. :D Amazing job and please keep up the great work!
sabicupcakes chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This is fantastic!

I couldn't stop giggling - you have maintained the essence of all the characters, while keeping in time with the original fic. Kudos to you!

Looking forward to reading more. :)

-Sabiha.
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
omg im in love with this story already its amazing333
pinaygurl28 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Hahahaha. This should be fun! Please update soon!
Lori94 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
LOL! This is adorable!
FanofBellaandEdward chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I adored this chapter :D You managed to mix my story with yours without problem and without interrupting the flow of the chapter in general. I admire you for being able to do that *bows*

And those comments were absolutely hilarious! XD

Can't wait to read the next chapter :3

Love and cuddles

Melissa

P.S. Do you mind if I put your story as recommendation on my profile?
Cazzylove chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ I love the reactions so far _ Though I don't get the whole 'The Ferret's heart grew three sizes that day' thing, could ya possibly tell me what it means or whatever? _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wanna _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I remember reading that story! :D I have read these type of stories with the HP books but never with another fanfic! :O Well, first time for everything! _

Update soon! :D