Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Leiah7 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
This is a fantastic fiction, there is so few Irene/Sherlock fic around here (which make me so sad...) but your story and your writting are amazing (this is very pleasant to read) ! Can't wait for the next chapter !

Bon courage pour la suite !
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Omg this is awesome! I was totally in love with this couple a while back but no one was writing for them anymore so I just got kinda bored i guess. Then commercials for the new one came out and a found this fic and it's great! Pls pls pls update soon!
rachel chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
It's pretty good. I like the internal conflicts. It adds a great deal to the story. Please write some more.
SayuriTsukiko chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Ahhhhh sorry I didn't review again, I was at work when I read it (on my break I swear!) and I meant to review later but totally forgot. :(

Both chapters are completely brilliant, I love the way you write, it's so descriptive (but not so much that it's annoying). I can't wait for the next chapter, although I'm not sure I can give any advice in terms of plot.

I will say this though...Holmes seriously needs to kick Moriarty's ass. Poor Irene. :(
new lights chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I really liked it :) great use of adj. and nice cliff hanger! Keep up the good work!
Spockologist chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
*Squee!* I love this.

Hahaha! That poor dog.
Lady Vicodin chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
MORE! Please?
sedarephs chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
yay for update~ Great representation of Holmes' turmoil between his rational and emotional sides, but I'm afraid that he's falling into a trap. Kudos for Holmes' cryptic message asking for assistance from Watson as well. It not only showed Holmes' trust in Watson but also his assumption that Watson will help him. Love this chapter and am again looking forward to the next one!
Colorblind City chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
god, i could see all of that in my head, it was so much quality, so much movie material, your descriptions are exquisite to say the least.

I can't really predict where this is going, i can't help wondering though, and chapter after chapter i'm just more intrigued, there is so much mystery, like that note, what's the purpose of that note? okay, don't tell me, i'll try to be patient, but i can't wait for more.

Cyber-buffet, you say? yum yum, i like an author that keeps me well fed.
fuckboy69 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I'm currently in love with this story! I've fallen asleep reading it (not because it was boring- because it was too good to put down) and woken up reading it! Its amazing, I love the length of your chapters, and it'd be great if the story was resolved by Sherlock, who was inspired by Gladstone. Because, really, Gladstone should have a purpose.
DarkestAngel11 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Oh my gosh! Brillant chapter! You had me going for a moment when i thought that Irene was dead! Hope that Sherlock gets her out of whatever sticky situation she's in soon! Update ASAP!
sedarephs chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Wow! Great chapter. I like the way Irene showed her "true color" in this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SayuriTsukiko chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
HAI! I forgot to review to last chapter. *facepalm* Stupid! But it was brilliant :D

This chapter too was brilliant, for a little while there I was terrified that Irene was dead. I don't like it when people kill her in their stories. TT_TT But that's how good a writer you are I was convinced she was going to die. :( So well done. :D
uhmm chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Oh well, in still loving this story. Sorry I didn't review straight away... Busy, busy, busy! But even so, I'm really enjoying this! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IRENE'S UP TO! It's awfully exciting. UPDATE SOON!

(By the way, in England we don't have blocks, and a garbage is more commonly known as rubbish... Just to clear that up :D)
sedarephs chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
A very promising story for sure! All the elements are there, suspense, adventure and mystery. Keep up the good work~!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »